Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to prevent mappings on ShiftLayers activating if the button was already held?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to prevent mappings on ShiftLayers activating if the button was already held?

I have unticked the 'Re-press the held button when switching the Shift Layer' button, set the Virtual keyboard repeat rate to 'Do not repeat' and have applied the mappings on my shift layer as 'Start Press' mappings, but if the key was already held before the layer shifted, the mapping fires as soon as the shift occurs

I thought setting the mapping as 'Start Press' would wait for the next physical 'down' state of the key, regardless of it's state as the layer becomes active - but perhaps this is a symptom of held keys being interrupted as layers shift?

Is there another way I can essentially mute and active state the key might be in as the layer shifts, then have the remappings applied on the next press?

Thanks,

Hey there!

Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce your issue.

Please make sure that you click "Apply" when exiting Preferences.

If this issue consistently persists, please record a detailed video for us, demonstrating how you change the checkbox in Preferences and check the mappings' behavior in the tester: https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad

Comment

Working...
    X