• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo via Dualsense

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewazdcombo.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	560.8 KB
ID:	242101 Hi, I'm trying to recreate this simple macro script (left pic) via combo (right pic) (I'm using a dualsense controller). I approximately succeeded (although Rewasd recorded too many steps). What bothers me though is that when I run this combo I can't use R3 (right stick) to move around (if I do the combo fails). I did something wrong?

Hi!
    If you want to move your stick manually while the combo is still going - then you have to use Relative stick deflection in your combo.
    More info here.

Comment

Hello. Putting my right stick to relative stick deflection didn't work. The combo stops running correctly and the camera is spinning around like crazy.

Comment

Send the config you use, please

Comment

Hi, here it is. R3 (right stick has to pulled up till 10am (45°) and released, then go back down to 9am (-45°) and released.
          Attached Files

Comment

You can try to add this kind of combo for the right stick.

Name:	image.png
Views:	74
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	242111

I checked how the combo works in the gamepad tester and everything looks fine, I guess. ​

Comment

Name:	SC2.png
Views:	64
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	242117 Hi combo works, but is doing some weird things. After every shot (1 combo run), it aims +/-​2 meters (78.74 inch) to the left. Also R3 (right stick) can't still be used.

Comment

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
                I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Comment

Hey 1ncorrect here it is
                  Attached Files

Comment

I checked your combo in the tester and found no problems.
                    Moreover, what do you mean by L3 issue?​

Comment

Hello, it's not a L3 but a R3 issue. As soon I use R3 the combo goes totally wrong. But I guess I'll give up trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X