Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Run through Toggle?

Hi!

I tried to set up an auto-run button in both Dragons Dogma 2 and Enshrouded by assigning a button with the toggle function to permanently push the left stick forward.

And it kinda works.

But unfortunately the autostart always stops after a certain time.

Sometimes I have to press the button several times for the autostart to start at all. Then there are also phases in which it starts immediately, but then stops again after a short time.

This is what my (simple) setup looks like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	190
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	242312

Controller is a DualSense Edge. Tried it in Physical- and Virtual-Mode.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	81
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	242313

I also tried assigning it to the thumbpad, but it doesn't work there either.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hey there!

Unfortunately, we don't quite understand what you mean by "Auto-Run/autostart." Please describe in more detail what you want to achieve with reWASD and what specifically is not working for you.

If you are referring to Autodetect, it cannot be configured by pressing a button, and it launches the configuration upon entering the game.
    The config cannot be launched by pressing a button; it can only be launched using the "Apply to slot" button or Autodetect.

You can learn more about Autodetect in this article.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!

Sorry, "autostart" is a typo caused by the translator I used (English is not my native language, so I like to double check). I actually just meant "auto-run".

By "auto-run" I mean that you only have to press a button once and your character then runs forwards continuously. In my particular case, I want the left stick to be constantly pressed upwards.

Comment

Your toggle mapping looks correct. However, I see that in addition to virtual controller mappings, you have virtual keyboard mappings.
        This means that in-game controller and kb&m input can switch, which can cause lag.

I would recommend checking whether toggle works properly in this tester.​

Comment

Working...
        X