Issue connecting as external device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue connecting as external device

REWASD is no longer connecting via external bluetooth device from my laptop to my PC. I am receiving the error "Mapping is unavailable for remote users" and it appears to not be attempting to connect via bluetooth to my PC. I am not using remote desktop software. I used to be able to establish this connection without much issue. Any suggestions?

Hello!
    I would appreciate it if you could record a video with all the steps that lead to the issue you mentioned.
    As an option, you can use the Clear data button at Preferences > General (It will allow you to set up devices from scratch).​

Comment

Power cycling both devices seemed to do the trick. Unfortunately it's a recurring problemevery so often.

Comment

Originally Posted by HaroldTheFerret View Post
        Power cycling both devices seemed to do the trick. Unfortunately it's a recurring problemevery so often.
        How did you power both devices? I'm having some trouble connecting so I'd appreciate it if you could give me some guidance. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I just rebooted both devices and then removed and re-added the target device.

Comment

Working...
          X