Issue connecting as external device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue connecting as external device

REWASD is no longer connecting via external bluetooth device from my laptop to my PC. I am receiving the error "Mapping is unavailable for remote users" and it appears to not be attempting to connect via bluetooth to my PC. I am not using remote desktop software. I used to be able to establish this connection without much issue. Any suggestions?

Hello!
    I would appreciate it if you could record a video with all the steps that lead to the issue you mentioned.
    As an option, you can use the Clear data button at Preferences > General (It will allow you to set up devices from scratch).​

Comment

Power cycling both devices seemed to do the trick. Unfortunately it's a recurring problemevery so often.

Comment

Originally Posted by HaroldTheFerret View Post
        Power cycling both devices seemed to do the trick. Unfortunately it's a recurring problemevery so often.
        How did you power both devices? I'm having some trouble connecting so I'd appreciate it if you could give me some guidance. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I just rebooted both devices and then removed and re-added the target device.

Comment

Originally Posted by HaroldTheFerret View Post
            REWASD is no longer connecting via external bluetooth device from my laptop to my PC. I am receiving the error "Mapping is unavailable for remote users" and it appears to not be attempting to connect via bluetooth to my PC. I am not using remote desktop software. I used to be able to establish this connection without much issue. Any suggestions? mario games
            I got the same error when trying to connect on my Macbook last week. This error only occurs when I connect on my Macbook, but on my PC I have no problem. Don't know why this error occurs. I appreciate all the help!
            Last edited by igzagbeet; 07.05.2024, 08:03.

Comment

Hey there!

reWASD architecture doesn't support the "Apply to Slot" option to use via RDP. This is the reason why you received the "Mapping is unavailable for remote users" error.

As an option, you can try to use TeamViewer.

Comment

Working...
              X