• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and virtual mouse settings in rewasd on client pc is all maxed out

Comment

Please provide the following:
      • The config file you are using.
      • The list of devices you are trying to remap.

Please note that we cannot do anything about the input lag that comes with cloud gaming services.

Comment

Do you know how i can fix this ?

Comment

The "slow moving mouse" - no. At least not until you provide the requested information.

The input lag coming from cloud gaming services - cannot be fixed, as it comes from the network transfer latency.

Comment

alr let me send the config file
            Attached Files

Comment

Its not input lag its like basicalyl the camera moving very very slow even when moving the mouse a lot like the sensitivity

Comment

Is there anything i can do ?

Comment

Remapping your mouse to a stick of a virtual controller applies controller hardware limits to it. The main limit is the camera turning speed, which is usually enforced by the game. In-game controller sensitivity or camera/aim speed settings are usually it. Changing reWASD settings like mouse sensitivity or [Response Curve] would only change how fast you'd need to move your mouse to reach maximum stick deflection.

We suggest you test your config at the [Gamepad Tester] site. It should give you a general idea of how this kind of remapping works.

Comment

On that site like its moving back and forth center and all the way left and right very fast

Comment

I maxed out sensitivity in the game still very bad

Comment

Unfortunately, we don't have any specific suggestions for your game.

Comment

I dont think its a game issue because when testing on that site you sent its moving back and forth between center and right like very fast it cant stay consintantly like on right for example when i move the mouse to the right

Comment

You can use the default [Response Curve] and much lower values for mouse sensitivity for smoother virtual stick moves.

However, the maximum camera turning speed with a controller is indeed limited by the game, and reWASD cannot change that.

Comment

https://streamable.com/qlyrvi heres video

Comment

The suggestion stays the same: use the default [Response Curve] and much lower values for mouse sensitivity for smoother virtual stick moves.

Comment

Working...
                                X