Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny 2 - disables keyboard and mouse if using Joystick

Hi,

I don't remember after which update, but I can no longer use the mouse and keyboard in Destiny 2 if I enable any customization on the Joystick.

I've tried grouping the controls but it didn't make any difference.

Any tips?

Sorry for the English, google translator helped me.

Hello.

What exactly is the issue:
    Is it that when a virtual gamepad is emulated, your keyboard and mouse stop working as a keyboard and mouse?
    Or is it that the virtual controller does not work in the game when you apply the config?​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hello.
      What exactly is the issue:
      Is it that when a virtual gamepad is emulated, your keyboard and mouse stop working as a keyboard and mouse?
      Or is it that the virtual controller does not work in the game when you apply the config?​
      It doesn't matter if it has a virtual joystick or not.

I noticed that when I enable some feature, such as joystick autofire in RT, the keyboard and mouse stop working in the game.​​

Comment

Could you record this on video?

Thanks in advance.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          Could you record this on video?

Thanks in advance.​
          No problem.

Here:

Comment

Could you please clarify if this issue occurs in other games?

Also, please send us your config. Right-click on its name, open the file location, and send it to us.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
              Could you please clarify if this issue occurs in other games?

Also, please send us your config. Right-click on its name, open the file location, and send it to us.​
              No, it doesn't happen in other games, I tested it in Warframe for example, which also changes from joystick to mouse and keyboard automatically.

If you notice in the video at 1:30 when I turn off REWASD, the way Destiny works, the game deactivates and activates control as the keyboard and mouse are used.

I would like to point out that this did not happen until a few versions ago, I believe it was from versions 7.x onwards I will do a test by doing a downgrade.

Attached are my settings.​

Thanks in advance.​
              Attached Files

Comment

Your video and config suggest that you do not remap your mouse and keyboard to a virtual controller together with your physical one.

Technically, reWASD is not related to this issue. The game simply does not allow dynamic switching between the controller and K&M during gameplay. We suggest you contact the game's support team to verify that.

Note: You should probably set a higher value for the [Turbo] option on [Shift#1] as it might not work consistently if your game runs at FPS lower than 66.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
                  Your video and config suggest that you do not remap your mouse and keyboard to a virtual controller together with your physical one.

Technically, reWASD is not related to this issue. The game simply does not allow dynamic switching between the controller and K&M during gameplay. We suggest you contact the game's support team to verify that.

Note: You should probably set a higher value for the [Turbo] option on [Shift#1] as it might not work consistently if your game runs at FPS lower than 66.
                  The game works well until I enable autofire in REWASD, so I believe it is not a problem in the game, it even worked previously, I must have done something wrong and will do more tests.

About autofire I play at 116 FPS, autofire works fine as is, but thanks for the tip.​​

Comment

Working...
                  X