Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mmake "trigger stops" for DualSense adaptive triggers that's better than half-press?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmake "trigger stops" for DualSense adaptive triggers that's better than half-press?

Ok, the closest I can find inside reWASD is an option for "half-press", which makes the adaptive triggers on the DualSense become rigid at the halfway point. This is pretty good already but I was wondering if there is any way to make the triggers become rigid at 25% travel instead of halfway. Or maybe an option to set the desired distance yourself.

Note that what I want can already be done using DSX software, however DSX has compatibility issues with reWASD so I don't like using it. However DS4Windows works perfectly with reWASD, but unfortunately does not have those options that DSX offers.

Hey there!

Unfortunately, reWASD does not have such functionality; however, thanks for the suggestion.
    We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.​

Comment

Originally Posted by aweigh0101 View Post
      Ok, the closest I can find inside reWASD is an option for "half-press", which makes the adaptive triggers on the DualSense become rigid at the halfway point. This is pretty good already but I was wondering if there is any way to make the triggers become rigid at 25% travel instead of halfway. Or maybe an option to set the desired distance yourself.
      basketball legends
      Note that what I want can already be done using DSX software, however DSX has compatibility issues with reWASD so I don't like using it. However DS4Windows works perfectly with reWASD, but unfortunately does not have those options that DSX offers.
      That's right. I also often use the functions you mentioned in DSX and I find it a pity that this software is not compatible with reWASD. I have not tried DS4Windows yet. As you said it works perfectly with reWASD, so I'll give it a try. Hope everything is okay.
      Last edited by rcheesecake; 28.05.2024, 09:33.

Comment

Working...
      X