Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a Mouse +Keyboard combo

HI,
    I am playing Ghost of Tsushima on PC. I want to create a combo whereby I click on Shift + LMB and it performs a keypress on the keyboard.
    I tried to create a group that combines my keyboard and mouse but I don't see how to do this or if it's even possible to do these types of combos of mouse and keyboard.
    Thanks

Hello.
    How you can create a device group is described in this article.
    If you want to physically press 2 buttons and emulate some kind of virtual input, then Shortcuts will help you.​

Comment

Thank you, Shortcuts worked!

When I try to combine a keyboard key with either the LMB or RMB, I get a message that this will disable the mouse, and indeed the mouse gets disabled when I do that combo. Is that a limitation of the software only allowing combos with the other buttons?

Also is there a way to insert a small delay between the keyboard press and mouse press?
      Thanks

Comment

When I try to combine a keyboard key with either the LMB or RMB, I get a message that this will disable the mouse, and indeed the mouse gets disabled when I do that combo. Is that a limitation of the software only allowing combos with the other buttons?
        Can you send here screenshot of the message you are talking about?

Also is there a way to insert a small delay between the keyboard press and mouse press?
        If you talking about "window", in which you need to press the required buttons, then it can be found here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	43
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	243052

Comment

The message doesn't appear anymore. But now, the combo works for mouse button + Keybord.

However, the original function of the mouse button also triggers. So a combo of LSHIFT+LMB=9 will type '9' but also press the LMB. How can I disable that?

Comment

Originally Posted by alexisvx View Post
            The message doesn't appear anymore. But now, the combo works for mouse button + Keybord.

However, the original function of the mouse button also triggers. So a combo of LSHIFT+LMB=9 will type '9' but also press the LMB. How can I disable that?
            You need to map the physical LMB to itself and apply Mute to it in the mouse subconfig.

Comment

Thank you SO MUCH. This worked like a charm.

Comment

Working...
              X