Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be support for the new Azeron Cyborg II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be support for the new Azeron Cyborg II?

Azeron just dropped the announcements for the new hardware update. Looks like the main addition as far as ReWASD would be concerned is the addition of a second thumb key. Is ReWASD planning to release a profile update for this one? I figure it would take some time, but since ReWASD is an essential part of my Cyborg use, I'll wait on ordering one until it is marked as compatible.

reWASD should already support Azeron Cyborg II starting from version 7.3.0.

Comment

So to confirm, the updated compatibility profile already exists in7.3.0 for the additional thumb key and is separate from the normal Cyborg profile?

Comment

Originally Posted by H77 View Post
        So to confirm, the updated compatibility profile already exists in7.3.0 for the additional thumb key and is separate from the normal Cyborg profile?
        Yes, reWASD 7.3.0 supports an additional thumb key added in Azeron Cyborg II, and it has a separate layout for it.

Comment

Awesome, I've been wanting a cyborg for a while now, I still use my old Azeron Classic, out of curiosity I checked the Azeron site to see prices and found there's a new improved version, if reWASD already support it then is the best time I upgrade to a Cyborg II.

Comment

I just tried setting and using that additional thumb key and it's not activating on my WoW client. The old 11 key works fine but not the 28, which is the new thumb input.

Comment

Show us your config and check if the system exactly sees the reWASD input.

Comment

Is this what you mean by config?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	81
Size:	647.1 KB
ID:	243389​
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Khuji View Post
                  Is this what you mean by config?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	81
Size:	647.1 KB
ID:	243389​
                  Yes, it is.
                  Perhaps you have already checked, but I’ll still ask: Does this key work outside of WoW or when you remap it through the Azeron software instead of reWASD?

Comment

So the 28 key is activated and is triggered on the Azeron software. The moment I close Azeron and open Rewasd, it doesn't work on WoW. That's the reason I made both of them the 'ESC' key. Just in case it gets triggered. So far nothing. I'll try again once I log into WoW when it's live.

Comment

Any follow-up on my above concern?

Comment

Have you tested the mapping of "Esc" on the "28" key in any online keyboard tester (not in the game)?

Comment

That key doesn't work in any other games I've tried however it's registered on the Azeron software.

Comment

Please send a video of you using the reWASD config and testing the "Esc" button mapping in some keyboard tester.

Comment

Here's a link., Hope that helps. https://imgur.com/tn5oXAO

Comment

Working...
                              X