Azeron analog stick mot working when rewasd is on and I'm in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azeron analog stick mot working when rewasd is on and I'm in game

I just got my Azeron Compact 2 today. I've been trying to get it to work with rewasd in FFXIV and Once Human to no luck. Here is what I've observed so far:
    1. The analog stick works in both the Azeron Software and rewasd.
    2. If I map it to WASD, it works as expected.
    3. While rewasd is off, the device shows up as 2 "Azeron Keypad - DirectInput" devices in Windows' "Game Controllers" and in Gamepad Tester as "Xbox Controller" in Player 1 and "Azeron Keypad - DirectInput" in Player 2. The analog stick works in both.
    4. While rewasd is on, the device shows up as 1 "Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)" in Windows' "Game Controllers" and in Gamepad Tester as "Xbox Controller" Player 3. The analog stick works in both.
    5. When I go into either FFXIV or Once Human, the analog stick works while rewasd is off and my Azeron shows up as 2 "Azeron Keypad - DirectInput" devices in "Game Controllers". As soon as I turn on rewasd and my Azeron shows up as "Controller (XBOX360 For Windows)" it stops working.
    My conclusion is something about virtualizing the controller makes the analog stick stop working in game even though it's working in Gamepad Tester and in "Game Controllers".

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Could you send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your config on it?

Comment

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-09 173149.png
Views:	57
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	243620

Comment

If everything works in the tester and joy.cpl, then on the reWASD side the emulation is performed correctly.
        In the screenshot I see that the analog stick is remapped not to WASD but to the left stick of the virtual Xbox 360.

1. The game may not be able to handle 2 types of input at the same time (kb&m and controller) and you need to remap all the buttons used in the device group either to Windows input (kb&m) or to the virtual controller input.
        2. Close the game, turn off the remap. Try changing the virtual controller type on Xbox One and start the game again.
        If it does not help, do the same steps using the virtual DS4.​

Comment

Using Xbox One instead of 360 fixed it. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Always happy to help

Comment

Working...
            X