Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Switch Pro Controller: Poor stick circularity when in Bluetooth mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Pro Controller: Poor stick circularity when in Bluetooth mode.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	23.1 KB ID:	243639Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	243640

Switch Pro Controller using Bluetooth 5.2 adapter on ROG STRIX B660-I GAMING WIFI.

My character was not fully running in the upper-left diagonals.

Checked out circularity using webapp linked above.

Windows gamepad calibration cannot fix this.​

I thought it was joystick hardware failure.

Wired PC connection inexplicably fixes it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	5.0 KB ID:	243641
    I can fix wireless circularity by using a custom joystick graph to achieve 100% input just slightly before a full tilt-- but that seems like a bit of a dirty fix, especially considering a wired connection does not have this issue despite using the same controller profile.

EDIT: POSSIBLY RESOLVED
    Updating reWASD to the latest version and/or rebooting my PC seemed to fix this. I will continue to use a regular straight curve graph and watch out to see if the problem comes back.
    Last edited by AnalRacoon; 10.08.2024, 23:47.

After reading your request, I'm not entirely sure that I understand how I can help you.
    If the stick behaves differently with different connection types, then the problem is obviously in the connection.​

Comment

Seems to have been fixed for now. Might've been a weird one-off situation. I will continue to watch out for this.

Thank you for your quick response, and previous support in the past.

Comment

Working...
      X