Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons Triggering Multiple Inputs

Hello,

I've been using reWASD for awhile now with no issues. Recently started having issues with reWASD for some reason. The controller I'm using is a flydigi apex 2 plugged into my pc via cable. Whenever I'm using the "xbox one" remap options the A,B and Y buttons seem to be registering as multiple inputs. Whenever I press A it always registers as if I'm pressing Y&A at the same time. Pressing X = AX and pressing Y=YX. I've always used the xbox one remap options as it's my preferred option. However whenever I use any of the other options this doesn't happen and all the inputs are correct. This only happens with xbox one remap.

Is there any reason why this is happening? Also I'm not sure if this was happening before as well but now whenever I alt, control, delete out of my game its saying that reWARD magic is off with the power button grayed out. I don't remember that happening before either.

Hey there!

Could you please send us a screenshot of how your controller appears in joy.cpl before and after applying the config?

Also, please send us the file with system information. It doesn’t include any personal data but shows active processes, installed apps and drivers.
    1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
    2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
    3. Go to File -> Save
    4. Send us the *.nfo file you get

Comment

Hi strokel

I'm not sure how to take a screenshot of joy.cpl. Where is this specific file located?

Can I send you this file system information through PM? It looks like it contains things like my IP in it.

Comment

1. You need to apply the config and type joy.cpl in Windows search. After that, take a screenshot of the window that opens and send it to us
        2. Yes, you can send the msinfo file via DM.​

Comment

strokel 1ncorrect screenshot posted and sent both the msinfo file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nevermind, I'm getting a file limit size error when trying to send the msinfo file.
            Attached Files

Comment

Try uploading to some file hosting and provide a download link.

Comment

Uploaded to dropbox. Just sent the link.

Comment

Hi. I see two third-party remapping components on your system.
                  These are vigembus and scpvbus. They need to be removed.

To remove vigembus we recommend this tool:

This guide has information on how to uninstall scptool:

Comment

Working...
                  X