PS Remote Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS Remote Play

Hi. I'm still learning new things. Is it possible for me to use combos with ps5 controller for Mortal Kombat 1 on PS5 if I use Remote Play with REWASD? Ive seen you can use keyboard and mouse but I'm not sure if they can use combos on there keyboard, and that gave me the idea about the PS5 controller but is it possible to do this? I have 2 beefy PC 'sand a PS5.

Hello.

I'm not sure if the Remote Play app will detect input from a keyboard button combo.
    As an option, you can try to apply to a physical controller. However, to use in PS RP, all mappings must be gamepad. Thus, applying the config, the system will still detect your controller as DualSense.​

Comment

So in other words If I use a PS5 controller with PS RP, can I use my combos with it? Im not using a keyboard and mouse.

Comment

If these combos are made up of controller buttons, then yes, it should work in PS RP. The virtual controller will not be created in the system when you apply the config.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Did you already test if the button combos you’ve configured with REWASD work smoothly in the game, or are you still setting up the controller mappings?

Comment

Working...
            X