Clear All

• Palex39
    replied
    It worked thank you!

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by Palex39 View Post
    Hi, i have a SteelSeries Apex Pro Mini and when i try to group it with my mouse i end up with those messages and it's not working. Anyone has the same Keyboard as me or have already got this error? The two first picture are when a try to group from my mouse and the last one is when i try from the keyboard i get this for 3 sec on my screen and then rewasd close.

Click image for larger version  Name:	rewasd1.png Views:	0 Size:	3.5 KB ID:	240943
    Click image for larger version  Name:	rewasd2.png Views:	0 Size:	14.0 KB ID:	240944
    Click image for larger version  Name:	rewasd3.png Views:	0 Size:	30.1 KB ID:	240945
    Hello. Try doing Clear Data.

Open → General → Clear data.
    Confirm the action and wait for the GUI to restart. After that, initialize the devices again and try to create a group.​

Leave a comment:

• Palex39
    replied
    Hi, i have a SteelSeries Apex Pro Mini and when i try to group it with my mouse i end up with those messages and it's not working. Anyone has the same Keyboard as me or have already got this error? The two first picture are when a try to group from my mouse and the last one is when i try from the keyboard i get this for 3 sec on my screen and then rewasd close.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasd1.png
Views:	569
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	240943

Name:	rewasd2.png
Views:	386
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	240944

Name:	rewasd3.png
Views:	386
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	240945

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    mitsos1987 Please install these two frameworks manually:

Leave a comment:

• mitsos1987
    replied
    I have put them but nothing comes out the same

Leave a comment:

• strokel
    replied
    Hi mitsos1987

As stated in the notice, you need to download and install the latest version of .NET for reWASD to work correctly.

.NET Core is an open-source framework developed by Microsoft for building modern, high-performance applications.
    For proper functionality, reWASD necessitates at least .NET Core7.0.5

Leave a comment:

• mitsos1987
    replied
    Good morning, I have the program it says, but it doesn't open and it says this, what should I do?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Zoila Simonis
    replied
    Your sharing is helpful. It will works for me when needed.

tiny fishing

Leave a comment:

• Miron4ik42
    replied
    You can use the Ctrl+Alt+Del hotkey on your physical keyboard for the emergence stop: the remap will be turned off, and you will be able to get your devices back and check the settings.

I'd also suggest checking this article. You will find the detailed guide there.

Leave a comment:

• Tonk
    replied
    I am lost in this software. For newbs it is not user friendly and I have ruined my set up completely. It is good that at least I have use of this keyboard. How do I erase ALL of my rewasd inputs to start over. (I have the full package)

Leave a comment:

• vedari12
    replied
    Okay got the point. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• RAM Stealer
    replied
    Yes, if necessary, license activation can be revoked to be used on another PC,

Leave a comment:

• vedari12
    replied
    You mean can we move license from one pc to another? Great.

Leave a comment:

• 0x6A7232
    replied
    Very cool, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    Originally Posted by 0x6A7232 View Post
    Hey, I see your license is for "1 PC" -- is that 1 PC period, or can you move your license to a new PC if you aren't using the old one any more?
    License works for one PC at the time. You will need to revoke current activation before you will be able to activate another copy of reWASD on another PC with that serial key. "Revoke" can be done at your personal account.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X