Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for a configuration for driving

Hello,

The game is Ghost Recon Wildlands, and what I´m trying is: to have left stick by default all the time less when I am driving a car

If I walk or running without vehicle, then left stick by default, but when I drive a car, I don´t want the default settings, I would like do it exactly in the same way like in a keyboard. How to change from one to another?

Please, some help for this.

Hello!

reWASD doesn't know the fact you are driving a car, but with a little help from you, it is possible. I would like to advise you to create a Shift for your config. Choose some button you do not use and set it as Shift modifier with Toggle. In this Shift, set WASD to the Stick. In the game, you will need to press the Shift modifier button to switch to the Shift. So, once you are in the car, press it. When you leave the car, press it again to switch to the main configuration again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	063cfbec62.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	199990

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

reWASD doesn't know the fact you are driving a car, but with a little help from you, it is possible. I would like to advise you to create a Shift for your config. Choose some button you do not use and set it as Shift modifier with Toggle. In this Shift, set WASD to the Stick. In the game, you will need to press the Shift modifier button to switch to the Shift. So, once you are in the car, press it. When you leave the car, press it again to switch to the main configuration again.
      Thanks.

It works only if I unmap the wasd in the shift mode

Comment

Hm, you have mentioned that you want to emulate WASD - here's how WASD works. If you need Analog movement, the easiest way is to use the native gamepad stick.

Still, I understand what you are talking about, and in fact, we are already working on the feature that will let keyboard mappings on stick work differently depending on the stick position. Stay tuned, it will be added to one of the next releases.

Comment

Hello!

I want to use shift mode from big pictures, steam, for changing from joystick (movement) to directional pad (with an analog emulation) when I press B button from (or another) my controller; its perfect for driving in Ghost Recon Wildlands using only left pad

The problem is that I need holding B button all the time while I am driving, and thats horrible

In reWASD there is toggle option for keyboard and mouse, but not for controller buttons. (toggle is not avalaible)

How can I use reWASD for fix this?

Comment

Hello,

The toggle is for digital buttons only (and reWASD mappings), so you can use it only with keyboard buttons. But this option will be available next release as replied by reWASDer.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X