REWASD Elite 360 controller is not hidden for FIFA 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REWASD Elite 360 controller is not hidden for FIFA 19

Hi. Playing FIFA 19 on Windows 10 with an Elite 360 wireless controller and REWASD. When I go into FIFA, it detects two controllers as connected, as it is clearly still seeing both the original Elite 360 device and the virtual one created by REWASD. There is only one controller connected to the PC. If I go into the "game Controllers" control panel in win 10, I also see two controllers listed (XBox One for Windows and Virtual XBOX 360 for reWASD). This should not be happening, and creates a range of issues in game I wont bore you with. Please advise with a fix. Thanks.

Hello!

reWASD does not hide the controller completely, that is true. However, you can try a few things to make it the main one for your game.

First advice is to check the in-game settings. As FIFA is a game for one or several players, you need to be sure that you have chosen a single-player, so the only one controller should be active.

Second one, it is better to restart your PC with the Virtual Controller for reWASD enabled before you enter the game. In this case, the game will see it first and will ignore your physical one.

You may find more troubleshooting ideas from our Facebook post.

In the meantime, we are working on the feature that will allow you to hide the physical controller completely from the system. We hope to release it with reWASD 4.1 at the beginning of March. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

reWASD does not hide the controller completely, that is true. However, you can try a few things to make it the main one for your game.

First advice is to check the in-game settings. As FIFA is a game for one or several players, you need to be sure that you have chosen a single-player, so the only one controller should be active.

Second one, it is better to restart your PC with the Virtual Controller for reWASD enabled before you enter the game. In this case, the game will see it first and will ignore your physical one.

You may find more troubleshooting ideas from our Facebook post.

In the meantime, we are working on the feature that will allow you to hide the physical controller completely from the system. We hope to release it with reWASD 4.1 at the beginning of March. Stay tuned!
      Hi there, I am also desperately looking for this feature. I haven't purchased the product yet, but undoubtedly will if this feature is added. Currently I'm playing Anthem, and the game is still detecting the physical controller through its native controller support, which makes this program unusable. Many other games do this as well, such as PUBG for instance, and it's a feature that would literally solve all my problems. My particular playstyle is to use a controller in my left hand, while using a mouse to aim in my right hand. I've been using an older program named Padstarr for a few years now, and it has a feature similar to this, but it's very temperamental and only works for particular games. Unfortunately however, it does not work for Anthem, thus why I'm here. If this feature could be solved and added I would swiftly purchase the software and recommend it to others seeking a gamepad mapping solution.

Hope to hear from you, thanks
      XI57

Comment

Originally Posted by XI57 View Post
        Hi there, I am also desperately looking for this feature. I haven't purchased the product yet, but undoubtedly will if this feature is added. Currently I'm playing Anthem, and the game is still detecting the physical controller through its native controller support, which makes this program unusable. Many other games do this as well, such as PUBG for instance, and it's a feature that would literally solve all my problems. My particular playstyle is to use a controller in my left hand, while using a mouse to aim in my right hand. I've been using an older program named Padstarr for a few years now, and it has a feature similar to this, but it's very temperamental and only works for particular games. Unfortunately however, it does not work for Anthem, thus why I'm here. If this feature could be solved and added I would swiftly purchase the software and recommend it to others seeking a gamepad mapping solution.

Hope to hear from you, thanks
        XI57
        Hello! If you are playing with controller and mouse, and the game switches from one input to another, the virtual controller won't help you. However, you may unmap the controller fully and map it to keyboard and mouse actions. In this case, the game will think that you use mouse and keyboard and won't see the controller. I would kindly ask you to try this option. We have several configs for PUBG, you may choose one of them for tests. Let's say, this one: https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...f318312d647c71

Comment

Originally Posted by Barza View Post
          Hi. Playing FIFA 19 on Windows 10 with an Elite 360 wireless controller and REWASD. When I go into FIFA, it detects two controllers as connected, as it is clearly still seeing both the original Elite 360 device and the virtual one created by REWASD. There is only one controller connected to the PC. If I go into the "game Controllers" control panel in win 10, I also see two controllers listed (XBox One for Windows and Virtual XBOX 360 for reWASD). This should not be happening, and creates a range of issues in game I wont bore you with. Please advise with a fix. Thanks.
          Hi there! Today, we have released reWASD 4.1 that hides the physical controller from the system completely while you play with the virtual one. Would be grateful if you try it in action.

In this post, you can learn more about the update.

Comment

Working...
          X