Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASDer
    replied
    Could you please check whether the Virtual Input for reWASD is installed? This device should reproduce the keyboard mappings that do not work for you now.

Please follow this steps:
    - Open "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers"
    - Check whether you see the composite keyboard-mouse device with reWASD logo (1)
    - If yes, choose Properties from its context menu
    - In the window that will open, go to Hardware tab (2)
    - Pick the keyboard and click Properties button
    - In the next window, switch to Details tab (3) and choose Device stack (4) from the drop-down list

Here is how it should look like: http://dl3.joxi.net/drive/2019/04/02...9db613fe4e.jpg

I would kindly ask you to make the similar screenshot from your Shows PC.

Leave a comment:

• Lucleonhart
    replied
    Hey.
    Yes hook controller is on.
    No nothing happens whatever i tried. Mapped a controller button to a keyboard output and opened notepad: nothing.
    Troed advanced mapping trial to remap a controller button to some other controller button: nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for the information. In case you can't use the controller with running reWASD, please try to map any buttons using a touchpad on Ipad or the mouse in the PC and apply it? Will then mapped button work?
    Also, check if this option is checked if not, please check it to select required control by pressing these buttons on the gamepad.

Leave a comment:

• Lucleonhart
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7FCB225C-99AD-4328-8AAA-F333961B5B17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	200016

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for the problem reporting, This is a known issue, however, we have no chance to test reWASD with Shadow yet. Therefore, we would appreciate your assistance:

1. What mappings do you use keyboard mapping or with a virtual controller?
    2. Does virtual controller appear in the system (to check it - press win and type joy.cpl) Take the screenshot?

Leave a comment:

• Controller detected but inputs are not on Shadow Streaming PC

Hey there!
    I am currently testing out a shadow (www.shadow.tech) PC in the cloud. The local connected controller will be mapped to a virtual one on the shadow PC to be used for gaming.
    This works fine for everything besides ReWASD. All games, steam, windows configuration tools, etc detect the controller AND the input i make on it, but in ReWASD it detects the connected controller but no keypress is recognized. Anything i can do there? Desperately searching for a way to map the missing MFI iOS controller buttons to a combination of other buttons and ReWASD seems to be the only solution in the whole internet.
Working...
X