Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start the holiday season with reWASD 6.0!

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Could you send your config as file so that we can check it from our side?

Thank you in advance.
    Here it is, thank you
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by jlhcmx View Post
      Here it is, thank you
      This config has 4 gamepad sub-configs. Can you please explain how many controllers you have grouped up and what are they? And what combo does keep [RB] pressed?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
        This config has 4 gamepad sub-configs. Can you please explain how many controllers you have grouped up and what are they? And what combo does keep [RB] pressed?
        I have a group of 4, Xbox elite 2 + dualshock 4 + 2 regular xbox one gamepads, the combos with RB trouble are in the attachments
        Attached Files

Comment

I have a group of 4, Xbox elite 2 + dualshock 4 + 2 regular xbox one gamepads, the combos with RB trouble are in the attachments
          Thank you for the info.

I have tried to reproduce the same issue (with Xbox Elite 2, DS4 and other devices in the group), executing the combo from the physical Elite 2 controller — but it works as expected on my side.

I have applied a config from Android app too, same results. Here is the video, it shows how the combo works in the gamepad tester (it has a long pause in the middle as I can see), still both bumpers are released: https://recordit.co/TJp6tuW390

I am not sure why the issue happens on your side, but I would be grateful if you clear the data in reWASD and try again. Here are the steps:

1. Go to Preferences (a gear icon at the bottom right), General tab
          2. Click Clear data button and confirm your action
          3. Wait until the GUI and tray agent appear
          4. Initialize your devices from scratch, create a group and apply your config again

If it doesn't help, could you please clarify whether you see the same issue in the tester or it happens in the game only?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Thank you for the info.

I have tried to reproduce the same issue (with Xbox Elite 2, DS4 and other devices in the group), executing the combo from the physical Elite 2 controller — but it works as expected on my side.

I have applied a config from Android app too, same results. Here is the video, it shows how the combo works in the gamepad tester (it has a long pause in the middle as I can see), still both bumpers are released: https://recordit.co/TJp6tuW390

I am not sure why the issue happens on your side, but I would be grateful if you clear the data in reWASD and try again. Here are the steps:

1. Go to Preferences (a gear icon at the bottom right), General tab
            2. Click Clear data button and confirm your action
            3. Wait until the GUI and tray agent appear
            4. Initialize your devices from scratch, create a group and apply your config again

If it doesn't help, could you please clarify whether you see the same issue in the tester or it happens in the game only?
            I'm going to reinstall it again and try, i'm using windows 11 by the way, maybe it has something to do

Comment

I'm going to reinstall it again and try, i'm using windows 11 by the way, maybe it has something to do
              Have tested on Windows 11 too. Yes, that would be great if you try it after the reinstallation. Make sure that you have installed the newest one — 6.0.1!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Have tested on Windows 11 too. Yes, that would be great if you try it after the reinstallation. Make sure that you have installed the newest one — 6.0.1!
                Latest version works great plus I love the new led feature for xbox elite 2, thank you.

Comment

Yay! Thank you for letting us know

Comment

• Set the default Gyro initial state in Preferences and use separated commands to turn it on & off
                    Just saw this note, thanks so much for this feature, it really improves usability of the DS5 and steam controller. My last request would be to add Tap events on touchpads as shift modifiers.

Comment

Originally Posted by flowerdealer View Post
                      My last request would be to add Tap events on touchpads as shift modifiers.
                      This should be possible with new [Shifts] system that is planned for February.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
                        This should be possible with new [Shifts] system that is planned for February.
                        Thanks, that would complete all my needs, and much more beyond them. Thanks a ton, this is awesome.

Comment

Excited for the new version, hopefully we get it soon!

Comment

Originally Posted by flowerdealer View Post
                            Excited for the new version, hopefully we get it soon!
                            We really appreciate such words
                            We will be happy to announce when the update is released.

Comment

I love update for my Apex2 and waiting for a week for a Xim Nexus jeje

Comment

We are doing our best to deliver the new version later this month. Apex 2 will be supported fully — including the BXY wheel — so I hope you will like it.

Would be great to get your opinion about XIM Nexus once it comes to you

Comment

Working...
                                X