Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start the holiday season with reWASD 6.0!

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I saw that XIM Nexus has gyro support. Looks like enhanced Xbox controller with motion control. Dream. For sure it's worth to pay attention.
    Don't forget to share your with us opinion, because I am interested too and it looks like next must-have for game controllers fans.
    Maybe we will have even reWASD support some day?

Can't wait to see BXY wheel implementation for Apex 2 too. This feature is fresh and looks very interesting.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that XIM Nexus has gyro support. Looks like enhanced Xbox controller with motion control. Dream. For sure it's worth to pay attention.
      Don't forget to share your with us opinion, because I am interested too and it looks like next must-have for game controllers fans.
      Yes, the announcement looks interesting, would be great to get more details once the controller is released. At the moment, we don't how it will be reported and detected, so I assume we need to wait a bit

Can't wait to see BXY wheel implementation for Apex 2 too. This feature is fresh and looks very interesting.
      We will be happy to get your feedback. Stay tuned for the updates!

Comment

Originally Posted by FlameMan View Post

A lot of users of Nexus are REWASD users, see a lot of post in his forum

Comment

That's why our team is excited about this device too

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
            Apex 2 will be supported fully — including the BXY wheel
            IIRC you had stated earlier that the Apex 2 had an incomplete report and some features were impossible to access from reWASD. Has that changed?

Comment

Originally Posted by CriticalComposer View Post

IIRC you had stated earlier that the Apex 2 had an incomplete report and some features were impossible to access from reWASD. Has that changed?
              Yes, you are right about it. But during our research recently, we have found the way to treat BXY stick as a new stick! We will add two options to reWASD, so you will be able to choose whether it should work natively (a kind of duplicate of the right stick) or get a separate set of mappings. I hope it would be a great addition to this controller, and it was one of the factors that forced us to delay the release date a bit.

Comment

That's awesome to hear! I bought an Apex 2 because of this and now I'm looking forward to the new update even more. I'm not a fan of staggered sticks but there really isn't any other controller that can beat it as far as inputs. 27 digital inputs and 11 axes is so rare in modern controllers.

Comment

Sadly, gyroscope has only two axes in Apex 2 — there is nothing we could do here. Still, it could be convenient for mouse or stick emulation. + Independent paddles!

Comment

Hey,

Any news on when the next update is rolling out with the new shift layers?

Comment

An update is expected later this month. Get ready!

Comment

Mañana voy a la oficina de DHL a por mi Nexus...

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post
                          Mañana voy a la oficina de DHL a por mi Nexus...
                          Yay, already tomorrow! Will be waiting for your feedback about it

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
                            This should be possible with new [Shifts] system that is planned for February.
                            Hey, following up on this request, just tested the 6.1 update, but it seems like the 'tap' on touchpads still don't have any ability to map shift modifiers to them.

Comment

Will do our best to deliver this functionality in the next update!

Comment

Working...
                            X