Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Enhanced Shift mode & Flydigi controllers in reWASD 6.1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Enhanced Shift mode & Flydigi controllers in reWASD 6.1!

Let me introduce you to our new version — reWASD 6.1.0!
    • Remap all buttons of Flydigi controllers: Apex 2, Apex 1, Vader 2 Pro and Vader 2
    Yes, all of them, including the back buttons! Please ensure that you have an official dongle or a cable (though, this connection type could not be used for Apex 1) and are ready to remap two-dimensional gyro, turn on LEDs, detect the battery status and assign an additional set of mappings to the BXY-stick of Apex 2.
    • Try endless possibilities of the fully reworked Shift mode
    Forget about modifiers — meet Jumps to Shift ! You can assign them to any Activator of any digital control or Shortcut. You can use different modes and set a Delay before Jump; you can go from one Layer to another without the necessity to switch back to the Main configuration; you can mix all those things — to achieve the true freedom of our Shift mode 2.0. Enjoy!
    • Check our new smart frame for mappings
    New design, new names and new things here. Don’t worry, Unmap is still working but it has got another title — Mute. Gamepad mapping was renamed in Native, some other controls were replaced, but we are sure this is done for the best. Also, you may find a point near some controls — it means that you have adjusted something that is not visible on the frame.
    • Remap Thrustmaster Wireless Black as Generic controller
    And we added a few more controllers based on the customers’ logs — and are awaiting confirmation about them.
    • Try reWASD on ARM architecture (experimental support)
    From now on, reWASD support ARM architecture — so you could try on the physical or virtual Windows machine. Would be grateful for your feedback — and we will continue developing it.

Here is the list of fixes:
    • Fixed: It is not possible to use touchpad Zone on DS4 as a switcher to another Shift
    • Fixed: While hiding physical DS4 and Dualsense controllers connected via BT and USB simultaneously, the second phantom device stays in the system
    • Fixed: Some USB controllers do not work in the system after waking from Sleep, Hibernation or Fast Boot and should be replugged
    • Fixed: Xbox Elite 2 may loose vibration if Xbox Extended Feature Support is on in Steam’s Big Picture
    • Fixed: Ctrl+Alt+Del hotkey doesn’t work with Delete key located on the Numpad panel
    • Fixed: BSOD issue with rtbth.sys Bluetooth driver
    • Fixed: Azeron Classic/Cyborg could not be added to the group while Exclusive mode notification is shown
    • Fixed: Xbox Elite 2 LED for Connected status doesn’t work for 1-3 physical slots while Remap is OFF

Important! Since a part of the team involved in the communication of different kinds is from Ukraine, we promise to stay safe and respond as fast as possible in these conditions. Thank you for understanding

Hey, updates are great, but I was a bit disappointed to see that 'Tap' events on touchpads (both dualsense and steam controller) still don't have the ability to map shift layers to them. This would be a great feature to have.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

Yep, a few things are still in progress, and this request has a high priority. Will do our best in the next minor release.

Comment

Thanks, another strange omission is that touchpad as digital buttons in the steam controller (like when using the left touchpad as a digital direction pad) also don't include shift layers. However, the DualSense does have them in the touchpad (when set as digital buttons).

Comment

That's an expected behavior right now. Although touchpad and trackpad have similar settings in reWASD, they are working differently. I understand that Steam has some limitations right now. We will focus on them soon.

Comment

hear me out. mouse right and left buttons. be able to hold their mappings (L2, R2) while also adding combos with turbo.

Comment

Originally Posted by DougieDoug View Post
              hear me out. mouse right and left buttons. be able to hold their mappings (L2, R2) while also adding combos with turbo.
              Do you suggest multiple activators of the same type on a single button? Please provide more details on your request

Comment

i would like for my mouse right button to be able to press and hold L2 so long as i hold it all the while executing a combo while being pressed.

as it is, i have to have an extremely long combo that reWASD doesn't like with L2 in the combo at the top. This is inefficient.

Comment

Unrecognizable Flydigi Apex 1 for Android mode "Flydigi 2.4G Android"

Comment

Originally Posted by DougieDoug View Post
                    i would like for my mouse right button to be able to press and hold L2 so long as i hold it all the while executing a combo while being pressed.

as it is, i have to have an extremely long combo that reWASD doesn't like with L2 in the combo at the top. This is inefficient.
                    Hey there!

Could you please describe all the details — and I hope we could find a workaround here. I need to know which combo you have + whether the trigger should be also working in a Turbo mode or no.

Comment

Originally Posted by vain View Post
                      Hey there!

Which connection type do you use? Please note that Apex 1 could be used with an official dongle only in reWASD. Do you use it or something else?

Comment

Glad to see ARM support, that's one step closer to being able to also support other OSs. Well done!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Hey there!

Which connection type do you use? Please note that Apex 1 could be used with an official dongle only in reWASD. Do you use it or something else?
                          The only way to connect computer to the Apex1 is with the official dongle, no need to wonder.
                          Apex1 is working fine in 360 mode. After switching to Android mode, reWASD does not show the device. Already check blacklist.

Comment

I can do that. So, to mimick moving the right stick in a circular motion, enhancing aim assist, i could make a combo RU 4, RR, 4, RD, -4, RL -4, RU 4, RL -4, RU 4, RR 4 and this should be on a turbo so it is continuous. But the way it is now, I'd have to wipe out L2 all together or make a super long combo with L2 before everything in said combo.

Comment

The only way to connect computer to the Apex1 is with the official dongle, no need to wonder.
                              Apex1 is working fine in 360 mode. After switching to Android mode, reWASD does not show the device. Already check blacklist.
                              Got it. Please open the system gamepad tester (type joy.cpl in Windows search and launch the suggested tool). You should see Flydigi there. Please press Properties and then press some buttons on the controller. Do you see highlighted buttons in the tester?

Comment

Working...
                              X