Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Enhanced Shift mode & Flydigi controllers in reWASD 6.1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASDer
    replied
    Originally Posted by tomshark View Post
    i already installed reWASD to remap my Vader 2 Pro but in the button layout, I cannot see the extra buttons (C,Z, M1, M2, M3, M4). I thought with the latest reWASD software capability to remap those buttons are available? or am I doing something wrong?
    Hey there! Have you switched the gamepad to Android mode? It may work as Xbox controller, and in this mode, reWASD could not detect any additional controls.

Leave a comment:

• Miron4ik42
    replied
    Hello
    reWASD supports Flydigi Vader 2 Pro controller with additional buttons — connected either via the official dongle or via the cable.

Leave a comment:

• tomshark
    replied
    i already installed reWASD to remap my Vader 2 Pro but in the button layout, I cannot see the extra buttons (C,Z, M1, M2, M3, M4). I thought with the latest reWASD software capability to remap those buttons are available? or am I doing something wrong?

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    I am sorry, but I can't check the software if I do not have it. From what we know, Apex 1 do not report vibration in Android mode, at least with the current firmware version. Maybe you have updated the firmware using your tool?

Leave a comment:

• wswtst2007
    replied
    Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
    Are you about the native app for Flydigi? Could you please give me the link to download it?
    I consulted and they asked me to tell you that the software was developed by BettaCore. Because I don't know if I can share it, I can't download the link directly to you. so sorry.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Are you about the native app for Flydigi? Could you please give me the link to download it?

Leave a comment:

• wswtst2007
    replied
    I assume you are talking about our Exclusive mode. Once Apex 1 is remapped or modified in reWASD, we hide the device from the system, and no other apps could read it. You should remap the controller in reWASD only, and when you do not use reWASD, then you should turn Remap OFF, and the controller will be detected properly in other apps.

Am I right that you are using some third-party app that allows you to enable vibration in Apex 1 Android mode? Which app is it? In Xbox mode, reWASD also sees the vibration by the way.
    Yes, I use a program to enable apex 1 to use vibration in Android mode.Software name:飞智重映射

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    I assume you are talking about our Exclusive mode. Once Apex 1 is remapped or modified in reWASD, we hide the device from the system, and no other apps could read it. You should remap the controller in reWASD only, and when you do not use reWASD, then you should turn Remap OFF, and the controller will be detected properly in other apps.

Am I right that you are using some third-party app that allows you to enable vibration in Apex 1 Android mode? Which app is it? In Xbox mode, reWASD also sees the vibration by the way.

Leave a comment:

• wswtst2007
    replied
    Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
    Hello,

We will not be able to add vibration because vibration is not available in the Android mode of this controller.
    Thank you for your reply. I'm a Chinese user and can't speak English. I can only communicate with you through translation software. I'm very sorry for the lack of smooth expression in the following content.
    The software developed by private developers maps the apex 1 handle into PS4 and Xbox handles in Android mode, and then combines them into a new handle in rewasd, which can retain all the keys, vibration and other functions of the apex 1 handle. In the latest rewasd, apex 1 and the mapped PS4 and Xbox can be directly identified, but the software restricts the reading of the handle by other software after selecting apex 1, resulting in the failure of the remapping handle. Do you think you can set some software not to be shielded separately or give us an option not to be shielded.

Leave a comment:

• RAM Stealer
    replied
    Hello,

We will not be able to add vibration because vibration is not available in the Android mode of this controller.

Leave a comment:

• wswtst2007
    replied
    Hello, will apex 1 add vibration function in future updates?

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Thank you for the details! I've reproduced the issue you are talking about — previously, I was holding my finger on the trackpad/touchpad, but in your case, you are moving it. It is a bit different case, so we will need some time for the research. I will let you know about how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• flowerdealer
    replied
    Example dualsense config (note that there are multiple buttons that enable the gyro, but the relevant ones I'm testing is the left trigger and the touchpad). To reproduce, push the left trigger (should enable gyro), touch the touchpad and continuously keep touching it for all upcoming steps (gyro still active), release the left trigger (gyro is still active), press the left trigger again (gyro still active), and release the left trigger (gyro stops).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• flowerdealer
    replied
    Ok. So just tried the dualsense with a similar config, gyro mapped to the left trigger and to the touchpad, both pointing to the same Shift 1 layer. It indeed works the first time around: For example if I have the left trigger, and then push the touchpad, but then release the trigger, the shift layer stays in Shift layer 1. However, if I push the left trigger again, (while still moving the touchpad), and release it, it goes back to the main layer, and the gyro is deactivated (even though I'm still continuously touching the touchpad, so I still should be in shift layer 1.

Leave a comment:

• flowerdealer
    replied

Am I right that you release the trigger? In this case, it seems to be a similar issue with the trackpad.
    I've tried your config with my Steam controller. Each time I release one of the controls while another one is still pressed, it changes to the Shift 1 immediately.
    Thanks,I'll try a similar config with my dualsense to see if it works as expected. As to my issues with the Steam Controller, have you tried using yours in BLE (bluetooth low energy mode)? I wonder if that is related to the issues I'm having, as before I was always using the Steam Controller with the dongle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X