Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Enhanced Shift mode & Flydigi controllers in reWASD 6.1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DougieDoug View Post

I can do that. So, to mimick moving the right stick in a circular motion, enhancing aim assist, i could make a combo RU 4, RR, 4, RD, -4, RL -4, RU 4, RL -4, RU 4, RR 4 and this should be on a turbo so it is continuous. But the way it is now, I'd have to wipe out L2 all together or make a super long combo with L2 before everything in said combo.
    Have you tried the following combo? Once it is set to Turbo, you get both — Turbo for the trigger and continuous right stick motion:

Click image for larger version

Name:	16a4177b1d.png
Views:	460
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	230566

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Got it. Please open the system gamepad tester (type joy.cpl in Windows search and launch the suggested tool). You should see Flydigi there. Please press Properties and then press some buttons on the controller. Do you see highlighted buttons in the tester?
      All buttons passed the test. LT&RT shows at 9&10, is this normal?
      Do I need to pay attention to the version of the controller?

Comment

Originally Posted by vain View Post

All buttons passed the test. LT&RT shows at 9&10, is this normal?
        Do I need to pay attention to the version of the controller?
        Thank you. It is OK if the triggers are marked as 9 and 10 in joy.cpl. As for the version, what exactly do you mean? Is it some specific one?

We would be grateful if you collect some logs for us, so we could understand what happens on your side. Here are the steps:
        • Unplug/disconnect all physical controllers and their adapters, if present.
        • Run reWASD as Administrator.
        • Open 'Preferences > General', select 'Standard logging' with 'Service/Driver logs' only.
        • Click the 'Start log' button and leave 'Preferences'.
        • Connect your adapter, then turn the controller on to be sure that it is already working properly
        • Go to 'Preferences > General' again and click the 'Stop log' button.
        • In the message that will appear, click 'Open file location', find the archive that was created last, and send it to us

Comment

Thank you. It is OK if the triggers are marked as 9 and 10 in joy.cpl. As for the version, what exactly do you mean? Is it some specific one?

We would be grateful if you collect some logs for us, so we could understand what happens on your side. Here are the steps:
          • Unplug/disconnect all physical controllers and their adapters, if present.
          • Run reWASD as Administrator.
          • Open 'Preferences > General', select 'Standard logging' with 'Service/Driver logs' only.
          • Click the 'Start log' button and leave 'Preferences'.
          • Connect your adapter, then turn the controller on to be sure that it is already working properly
          • Go to 'Preferences > General' again and click the 'Stop log' button.
          • In the message that will appear, click 'Open file location', find the archive that was created last, and send it to us
          Flydigi controllers is firmware upgradeable. I have replaced several firmware versions, and computers. Perhaps there is a difference between Apex1 as well?
          Attached Files

Comment

Flydigi controllers is firmware upgradeable. I have replaced several firmware versions, and computers. Perhaps there is a difference between Apex1 as well?
            Thanks! It really looks different according to the log. Will get back to you a bit later once we check it with a team.

Comment

Hey there! Please re-download the new version from rewasd.com — it should detect your controller now. It turned out that you do have a different Apex 1 version. Would be grateful if you confirm that everything works as it should.

Comment

Hey there! Please re-download the new version from rewasd.com — it should detect your controller now. It turned out that you do have a different Apex 1 version. Would be grateful if you confirm that everything works as it should.
                Thankfully, all is well now.

Comment

Thankfully, all is well now.
                  Good news!
                  We are always glad to help!

Comment

Have you tried the following combo? Once it is set to Turbo, you get both — Turbo for the trigger and continuous right stick motion:

Click image for larger version

Name:	16a4177b1d.png
Views:	460
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	230566
                    the problem with this, r2 will have to be turbo'd. not a problem for semi auto guns, big problem for automatic guns. same thing if i attach combo to l2, l2 is just aiming down and off rapidly making it hard to kill anybody.

Comment

Originally Posted by DougieDoug View Post

the problem with this, r2 will have to be turbo'd. not a problem for semi auto guns, big problem for automatic guns. same thing if i attach combo to l2, l2 is just aiming down and off rapidly making it hard to kill anybody.
                      Got your point. Indeed, the only way to make it work right now is too create a long combo. We will take your suggestion into account, thank you for the details!

Comment

Hello all — and flowerdealer especially

We have released the new build — 6.1.0.5615 — and it is already available on our official website. It includes several important fixes + it lets you use Tap as a Shift Jump.

Please re-download it manually, it won't be sent as an update this time.

Comment

Hello all — and flowerdealer especially

We have released the new build — 6.1.0.5615 — and it is already available on our official website. It includes several important fixes + it lets you use Tap as a Shift Jump.

Please re-download it manually, it won't be sent as an update this time.
                          Thanks, just tested, but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. My setup has the gyro set to 'on' by default. The shift layer 1 has the gyro mapped to mouse. The shift is set to 'custom', and the start press shifts to 1,and the release press shifts back to 0. However, the release press is not always returning to layer 0, and the gyro stays enabled.

Comment

To clarify, it works some of the times, but not always.

Comment

Another problem that I have, is that I want the Left trigger and the touchpad press to both take you to the shift layer with the gyro. However, when you release either of them, it takes you back to shift layer 0. I would like to stay on shift layer 1 for as long as either one of the buttons is being pressed. Is there a way to do that?

Comment

Originally Posted by flowerdealer View Post
                                Another problem that I have, is that I want the Left trigger and the touchpad press to both take you to the shift layer with the gyro. However, when you release either of them, it takes you back to shift layer 0. I would like to stay on shift layer 1 for as long as either one of the buttons is being pressed. Is there a way to do that?
                                Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
                                ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Working...
                                X