Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Enhanced Shift mode & Flydigi controllers in reWASD 6.1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

We will not be able to add vibration because vibration is not available in the Android mode of this controller.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello,

We will not be able to add vibration because vibration is not available in the Android mode of this controller.
      Thank you for your reply. I'm a Chinese user and can't speak English. I can only communicate with you through translation software. I'm very sorry for the lack of smooth expression in the following content.
      The software developed by private developers maps the apex 1 handle into PS4 and Xbox handles in Android mode, and then combines them into a new handle in rewasd, which can retain all the keys, vibration and other functions of the apex 1 handle. In the latest rewasd, apex 1 and the mapped PS4 and Xbox can be directly identified, but the software restricts the reading of the handle by other software after selecting apex 1, resulting in the failure of the remapping handle. Do you think you can set some software not to be shielded separately or give us an option not to be shielded.

Comment

I assume you are talking about our Exclusive mode. Once Apex 1 is remapped or modified in reWASD, we hide the device from the system, and no other apps could read it. You should remap the controller in reWASD only, and when you do not use reWASD, then you should turn Remap OFF, and the controller will be detected properly in other apps.

Am I right that you are using some third-party app that allows you to enable vibration in Apex 1 Android mode? Which app is it? In Xbox mode, reWASD also sees the vibration by the way.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          I assume you are talking about our Exclusive mode. Once Apex 1 is remapped or modified in reWASD, we hide the device from the system, and no other apps could read it. You should remap the controller in reWASD only, and when you do not use reWASD, then you should turn Remap OFF, and the controller will be detected properly in other apps.

Am I right that you are using some third-party app that allows you to enable vibration in Apex 1 Android mode? Which app is it? In Xbox mode, reWASD also sees the vibration by the way.
          Yes, I use a program to enable apex 1 to use vibration in Android mode.Software name:飞智重映射

Comment

Are you about the native app for Flydigi? Could you please give me the link to download it?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
              Are you about the native app for Flydigi? Could you please give me the link to download it?
              I consulted and they asked me to tell you that the software was developed by BettaCore. Because I don't know if I can share it, I can't download the link directly to you. so sorry.

Comment

I am sorry, but I can't check the software if I do not have it. From what we know, Apex 1 do not report vibration in Android mode, at least with the current firmware version. Maybe you have updated the firmware using your tool?

Comment

i already installed reWASD to remap my Vader 2 Pro but in the button layout, I cannot see the extra buttons (C,Z, M1, M2, M3, M4). I thought with the latest reWASD software capability to remap those buttons are available? or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Hello
                    reWASD supports Flydigi Vader 2 Pro controller with additional buttons — connected either via the official dongle or via the cable.

Comment

Originally Posted by tomshark View Post
                      i already installed reWASD to remap my Vader 2 Pro but in the button layout, I cannot see the extra buttons (C,Z, M1, M2, M3, M4). I thought with the latest reWASD software capability to remap those buttons are available? or am I doing something wrong?
                      Hey there! Have you switched the gamepad to Android mode? It may work as Xbox controller, and in this mode, reWASD could not detect any additional controls.

Comment

Working...
                      X