Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fluxrat Please try to download and install the latest build from our website. Check if it all works fine

Comment

7.2 still buggy with multiple controllers

Simple config ... where one buttons toggle between Main and Radial layers

I will use 2 controllers as example using same config. For each case both controllers are just remapped and both in Main layer

Case 1
      Controller1 goes to Radial layer then back to Main layer (everything works fine)

Now, Controller2 goes to Radial layer -> Radial menu is not displayed.

Case 2
      Controller1 goes to Radial layer -> Radial menu is displayed

Controller2 goes to Radial layer -> Radial menu disappears

Controller1 goes to Main layer then back to Radial layer -> Radial menu is displayed

Now both controllers can control Radial menu (i assume because both controllers in Radial layers)
      Attached Files

Comment

I added two Xbox gamepads to the group and applied your config. Both controllers are working as designed. I'm able to switch between Layers without any issues.

In addition, I added Mute option to Xbox button. Please add the Mute as well.
        If the issue still persists, please record a short video in which the issue will be captured. Probably, I made some steps wrong

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          I added two Xbox gamepads to the group and applied your config. Both controllers are working as designed. I'm able to switch between Layers without any issues.

In addition, I added Mute option to Xbox button. Please add the Mute as well.
          If the issue still persists, please record a short video in which the issue will be captured. Probably, I made some steps wrong

This video shows Case 1: after one controller use Radual Menu, if another controller try to use Radial Menu - Radial Menu does not pop up

This video shows Case 2: where both controllers can control Radial Menu at same time, if you manage to get both of them in Radial Menu

Comment

Got it

Try to reproduce on our side

Comment

LegionGo please.

Comment

Absolutely love that the sub-configs are now named according to the device. It makes things a lot clearer. Also love that we can copy/paste specific sub-configs. Brilliant update all around.

Slightly off-topic question:

I use EyeWare Beam with OpenTrack to convert eye-tracking to mouse movement. OpenTrack comes with an "Output protocol" for mouse emulation (see attached image). I would like to play Cyberpunk 2077 using eye-tracking to turn my character. But since OpenTrack produces mouse emulation, if I look to the side, my character will turn, but as soon as I re-centre the orientation of my head, my character will go back to the centred view. Of course, this is the expected behaviour for a mouse.

Instead, I would like the eye tracker to behave like a "right stick look", i.e. registering the movement away from the centre point, but not the returning movement. OpenTrack has an output protocol to emulate joysticks, but it hasn't been updated in ages, and it also doesn't play well with reWASD (for which I have a full license). There's no way I'm going to stop using reWASD, so I'm looking for some way to get OpenTrack to talk to reWASD as if it were a game controller.

Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe it's possible to write an output protocol that can get OpenTrack and reWASD talking? Or maybe some way to get EyeWare Beam talking directly to reWASD?
                Attached Files

Comment

I'll take your idea to the developers. They will see how they can implement something like this.

Thank you for the suggestion

Comment

I'll take your idea to the developers. They will see how they can implement something like this.

That would be awesome!

Comment

Maybe my post would be more appropriate in the Suggestions forum. Should I create a thread there and delete my original post from here?

Comment

That wouldn't be necessary.

Comment

The Darkwalker Shotpad support seems unable to map the mouse scroll wheel actions to the scroll wheel on the device, is this a known issue? When reWASD is inactive so the device works in it's native format the scroll wheel works as a mouse scroll wheel by default, but I can't retain that function with reWASD active for other bindings.

Comment

Originally Posted by jeynos View Post
                            The Darkwalker Shotpad support seems unable to map the mouse scroll wheel actions to the scroll wheel on the device, is this a known issue? When reWASD is inactive so the device works in it's native format the scroll wheel works as a mouse scroll wheel by default, but I can't retain that function with reWASD active for other bindings.
                            We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it.

Comment

Working...
                            X