Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option to set Sensitivity on triggers

Hi,

First I would like to thank you guys, reWASD is amazing!!!

But one option that I miss (I used to be a user of DS4Windows) is the option to set the sensitivity of the Triggers (L2 / R2), with this option I could set how much of the trigger were pressed when I pressed 100% of the trigger, very useful for racing games.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sensitivity triggers_2020-07-18 125538.png
Views:	852
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	220390

Please think about it.

VultUx​​
    Curitiba - PR - Brazil

Hey there!

At the moment, you can set the deadzone for a trigger from both sides (it means that the trigger will start working when it is half-pushed, for example, and will reach the max value while you haven't actually reached it).

The thing you describe seems to be an opposite one, right? A kind of "anti-deadzone". We have this one in our to-do list, but it won't be ready in the upcoming version. We will definitely start working on it in reWASD 5.6. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      At the moment, you can set the deadzone for a trigger from both sides (it means that the trigger will start working when it is half-pushed, for example, and will reach the max value while you haven't actually reached it).

The thing you describe seems to be an opposite one, right? A kind of "anti-deadzone". We have this one in our to-do list, but it won't be ready in the upcoming version. We will definitely start working on it in reWASD 5.6. Stay tuned!
      Hi,

Thanks for answering.

Yeah, my english isn't good enough to explain it, but yes I think it's an anti-deadzone thing. When you press 100% you can choose how much the trigger presses.

I'm eager to see the future releases.

Thanks again!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, we do appreciate it.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

hey, sorry for digging this one out, but was it implemented already?

Comment

Hello!
            This is being prepared for release in the coming updates. No date yet, but relatively soon.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
              Hello!
              This is being prepared for release in the coming updates. No date yet, but relatively soon.
              I guess that for DualSense it's not possible as well? Wanted to ask, because I just bought one

Comment

It is not possible for any of the controllers. Because this feature is not yet implemented.
                Please stay tuned for updates.

Comment

Hello, any progress about this one? :P

Comment

Originally Posted by aetrnl View Post
                    Hello, any progress about this one? :P
                    Hi!
                    The requested option is currently under development. We try to prioritize more important updates and fixes for reWASD.
                    At the same time, we keep your suggestion in mind and will definitely notify you when it is implemented.
                    Stay tuned!

Comment

Hello, I tried to do this by creating a key combo with a 90% trigger press in the “LT High” zone. But I can't really get it to work. So I started searching and found this thread…
                      Was this implemented yet?

Comment

Hey!
                        This combo will work, but only in such a way that upon reaching the High zone, the trigger will be emulated immediately in the 90% position. The entire trigger path prior to this will not be taken into account.

Regarding the implementation of the requested option in the first post - we are still working on the implementation of this option.
                        Stay tuned!

Comment

I can't get it to cap at 90% while functioning normally. I can only set the 3 zones to, for example: 30%,60% and 90%. Is it possible to add more zones ? Or make the trigger prior the high zone function normally? It stays at 0% if I only change the high zone, and doesn't work at all if I don't unbind the LT.

Comment

Originally Posted by nuggets View Post
                            I can't get it to cap at 90% while functioning normally. I can only set the 3 zones to, for example: 30%,60% and 90%. Is it possible to add more zones ? Or make the trigger prior the high zone function normally? It stays at 0% if I only change the high zone, and doesn't work at all if I don't unbind the LT.
                            In case you don't use Unmap for the entire trigger, the mappings on the zones that you have made will not work, because the current trigger position will be read and override the trigger position specified in the combo on the zone.
                            Therefore, in order for your combos to work in zones, you need to use Unmaps.

We have plans to make it possible to unmap separate trigger zones. In this case, your idea will become realizable. However, I can not yet name the approximate timing of the implementation of this option.

Comment

I see. I also noticed that you lose the vibration of both triggers, as soon as you remap anything. Is it supposed to be like this?

Comment

Working...
                              X