Option to set Sensitivity on triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by nuggets
    I see. I also noticed that you lose the vibration of both triggers, even if you only remapped one of them. Is it supposed to be like this?
    If you didn't assign Rumble to triggers in reWASD, and it's about vibration from in-game actions, then it all depends on how the game interacts with the motors of the controller whose virtual type you have chosen.
    Try changing the virtual controller type to Xbox One that has trigger motors and see if the vibration works on in-game actions if it should.

Comment

The vibrations are now working, thank you!

Comment

Hello, has this function been implemented yet?

Comment

Originally Posted by nuggets View Post
          Hello, has this function been implemented yet?
          This feature is still in development. We will be happy to inform you about its release as soon as we finish working on it.

Stay tuned!

Comment

Hey! Curious if this has been implemented or not yet?
            Maybe it is and I am just missing the options. >.<

Comment

Originally Posted by jerebear View Post
              Hey! Curious if this has been implemented or not yet?
              Maybe it is and I am just missing the options. >.<
              This feature has not yet been implemented. Once this is done, we will gladly let you know.
              Stay tuned!​

Comment

Hey, it's been years, I'm still waiting. Is this ever going to be implemented? I feel like I was lied to because this feature was the main reason I even bought rewasd. I can't deny that rewasd was useful in other ways, but it doesn't change the fact that I've been waiting for one simple feature for over 2 years, even though I was told that it's going to be implemented soon.

Comment

I'm sad to know that you feel lied about that.

I will try to get more information about this feature and provide you with details.

Comment

The demand for this feature has been low so far, so it was pushed back by other features. It is currently set for version 6.9.0 of reWASD (~Q1 of 2024).

Comment

Working...
                    X