No announcement yet.

Multi button shift modifier suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant making WASD on left joystick feel less rigid, darn should have read over my post before submitting

Comment

I understand that you press face buttons separately, but the problem is that you have mappings on the non-Single activators, and so, reWASD emulates a normal XYBA there too. I think it may be a problem here, so it is better to try without the virtual controller.

Comment

Alright, I don’t have the joysticks mapped to keyboard with joytokey to prevent input delay, I understand your program is different but that is a bit frustrating. I however will try that and get back with you. I may not be able to do so tonight, and if I have issues I won’t be able to provide the same type of proof I did, if I have to un map the original functionality of the controller the program I was using to display input will not register the button pressed. Again thank you for your time.

Comment

Hello,

Ok. try and let us know any results. I believe, it would work properly.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I attempted this and made a new post on it (linked below). It did not fix my problem as well brought out new ones. The new problems may be due to my lack of knowledge of the program but using strictly keyboard inputs on a game that was originally designed to be played with a controller with a terrible Keyboard and literally no mouse controls outside of a useless mouse pointer that does nothing in the game when it received a PC port (kinda ridiculous, I know haha), makes walking and moving the camera feel terrible as there is no walking/jogging, only running full speed as well as the movement feeling jagged and lacking smooth control. I am starting to wonder if I may tentatively just have to resort to using ReWASD for chatpad support and JoytoKey for all other inputs.

I really don't want to do that, as I can't unmap the base controls and use JoytoKey as well as not wanting to use, ReWASD on top of already using JoytoKey with AutoHotkey but I am feeling like I am sadly running out of options. This wouldn't be a problem if minor input delay wasn't so game breaking in this specific game with the timing of button input being crucial for damage output.

I would like to keep troubleshooting this and will continue to do so, as I am stubborn and have invested many hours into making this work, I also want to state my appreciation for you guys caring about customer satisfaction and helping me troubleshoot this, though I am starting to think this program may not be "compatible" with Phantasy Star Universe. (I say compatible in quotes as it works fine but the input delay makes it hard to enjoy the game at the skill level I am trying to play at. Though i)

Comment

If you want to use controller and keyboard, please try only to remove the virtual controller you have, leave the mappings from Gamepad section (they should be highlighted with white color) and unmap the buttons that have keyboard actions.

Comment

Working...
              X