Ability to map a toggle with more than one button at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to map a toggle with more than one button at the same time

This has been something that I've been wishing for a long time. Because of my disability, I can't press more than two buttons at the same time, so in TPS or FPS I have to use a toggle aim map and then a toggle fire map separately in order to fire and move or aim around. It's quite annoying when I'm in big shootouts.
    In this case, I wanted to map a toggle for both L2 and R2 so I could aim & shoot with a single button but it seems that's not possible, not even in the Combo menu.
    Would love to see something like this added.

Do you want to press one button to immediately press aiming and shooting?

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Do you want to press one button to immediately press aiming and shooting?
      Yes. To use one button to press and keeping pressed two or more buttons

Comment

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you need, but it looks like you can just map this combo in Hold until release mode:

Thus, when you press the activator button, all participants in the combo will be held until you release the activator button. In this case, it's the aim + fire button.

Comment

Hey there!

It may be important: the combos that include controller buttons will require two features: Combo and Advanced mapping. Please ensure that they are active (have trial days left in the title if you check License -> "Feature name" tab).

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
            I'm not sure if this is exactly what you need, but it looks like you can just map this combo in Hold until release mode:

Thus, when you press the activator button, all participants in the combo will be held until you release the activator button. In this case, it's the aim + fire button.
            But I want them to keep pressed even after releasing the button, that's why I'm talking about a toggle option

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
              Hey there!

It may be important: the combos that include controller buttons will require two features: Combo and Advanced mapping. Please ensure that they are active (have trial days left in the title if you check License -> "Feature name" tab).
              I have the paid licence

Comment

In this case, set up a [Combo] like this and set the [Toggle] flag for it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	328
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	232143

[Toggle] flag will run the [Combo] until you press remapped button again. Pause in the middle will make sure the buttons are held for at least a minute before [Combo] is repeated.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
                  In this case, set up a [Combo] like this and set the [Toggle] flag for it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	328
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	232143

[Toggle] flag will run the [Combo] until you press remapped button again. Pause in the middle will make sure the buttons are held for at least a minute before [Combo] is repeated.
                  Lool, you guys are way smarter than me. Spent weeks trying to figure out how to do the toggle and never thought of that.
                  Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...
                  X