More complex convenience, really programmable macros macros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More complex convenience, really programmable macros macros

An improvement to macros that will allow them to be truly programmable rather than primitive.

Can you please add buttons to support conditions and steps, and the logic of their operation.
    Example in the screenshot:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	6 Size:	25.8 KB ID:	242528
    a simple example of a macro for a grenade in the game.
    Select grenade on "g"
    1. hold down the left mouse button
    2. step 1 - skip
    3. wait 500ms
    4. We check IF the current macro key is pressed (or released). (Ideally, provide a choice of any button on the current device)
    5. if Pressed, then go to step 1, that is, wait again
    6. if not Pressed, then finish If and move on.
    7. press the left key (throw a grenade)​.

Between the IF and END blocks it should be possible to insert not only a "goto a step", but also pressing other buttons

For a more detailed understanding of the idea of ​​work, you can look at macros in Bloody, the best macros for mouse / keyboards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	6 Size:	34.8 KB ID:	242529

They have the most flexible settings:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	6 Size:	65.4 KB ID:	242530​​
    Last edited by dercass; 17.04.2024, 07:48.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I will pass your idea to reWASD development team, but I can't promise or guarantee something.

Implementing such functions for the current reWASD combo editor is highly complicated; however, we will consider this idea in the future.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      Thank you for the suggestion.

I will pass your idea to reWASD development team, but I can't promise or guarantee something.

Implementing such functions for the current reWASD combo editor is highly complicated; however, we will consider this idea in the future.
      Thank you! I understand that it will take a lot of time and effort, but these features are worth it.
      You have an excellent program for gamepad, which is always developing and adding new features​

Comment

Working...
      X