X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASDer
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mrcellophane1978 View Post
    I remade my whole profile from scratch and it works. IT WORKSSSSS!
    Great news :satisfied:
    Sometimes trying to make everything from scratch is a perfect idea!

Leave a comment:

• Mrcellophane1978
    replied
    Thanks, although it does work in a simple config. For some reason in my config with several shift mappings it doesn't work.

I have two shifts, one on left trigger and one on right, to lower the sensitivity of the sticks to 80%. This means I can run the maximum sensitivity in game, but when I fire or aim the sensitivity drops down. This works perfectly. However when I apply the recoil control to the base mapping, it fails to fire 90% of the time with this setup. I think it is getting confused or the combo doesn't work when there are other shift mappings. I may try and remake the whole thing from scratch in another profile and see if it works.

I remade my whole profile from scratch and it works. IT WORKSSSSS!
    Last edited by Mrcellophane1978; 04.08.2019, 20:28.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Great! Thanks for letting me know and have the best gaming experience

Leave a comment:

• Mrcellophane1978
    replied
    Thanks, I got it working it was very simple. I used a key combo to do RT and RS-20, on hold until release. Works perfectly! I now have the most insanely sophisticated Destiny 2 gamepad mapping. Very pleased! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hello!

You can create a combo to do this. Here is the one that I think will work:

Click image for larger version  Name:	6bb7e3c079.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.7 KB ID:	217051

You will need to add Turbo to it too:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1b4fd44c90.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	217050

Once you press a trigger, you get not only trigger press but also Right Stick that goes down for 10% and gets back to the normal state after just 10 ms. Next half of a second you get trigger only. Then, one more stick movement and pause again. You may add a long combination of pauses and stick moves and finish it with trigger-up node.

The combo is pretty long (actually, it needs to be even longer) and so we need turbo. With turbo, the combo will execute from the beginning and will stop once you release your physical trigger. So you will get a single shot with recoil control if you press and release trigger at once and you will get several stick movements if you press and hold your trigger.

Not sure about frequency and pauses, it is better to test in game.

Leave a comment:

• Mrcellophane1978
    started a topic Recoil control?

Recoil control?

Would there be a way to automatically input a small amount of down right stick when pulling the right trigger, a touch if you touch it and a hold if you hold it? I already use shift to reduce the sensitivity of the right stick when holding left or right triggers, but I want a touch of down trigger when I shoot for recoil control in Destiny 2. Thamks
Working...
X