Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulate PS4 touch (Swipes)

How to emulate ps4 touсh swipe panel?
    In Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS NOW) need spent (left, right, up, down) on touch panel to select game features. How to emulate them?

Hello,

Unfortunately, reWASD doesn't have the possibility of mapping moves on a touchpad (swipe emulating), we can only detect and use clicks.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

How to assign 4 button presses on the touch panel, as in the picture, when I emulate a controller ps4 on my ps3 controller connected to pc?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Image.JPG
Views:	2238
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	217993

Comment

Your physical device is PS3, right?

As for it doesn't have a touchpad, you won't be emulate it right now in reWASD.
        We are working on making it possible to emulate touch moves with some other control (like stick), but this functionality is not ready yet.
        Stay tuned!

Comment

Got it, I'll wait.
          I configured the keyboard and mouse, emulating the PS4 joystick.
          On the keyboard and mouse, I can configure what I asked above, as in the image?

Comment

Hello,

The created virtual DS4 controller doesn't emulate the swipes. You may map a keyboard button to a touch click that would be recognised as a physical DS4 touch click in the game.

Swipes support is coming.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Yes I understand.
              Swipes support I am waiting.
              And I want you to tell me how I may map a keyboard button to a touch click that would be recognised as a physical DS4 touch click in the game.
              If you already have instructions, give a link.

Comment

Hello,

Please use this link as an example - https://streamable.com/7pzm7. As you press the "1" keyboard button, the "14" button of joy.cpl is light up which is a touchpad click. You can map it at any keyboard button that going to be used in the game.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

This is not what I meant.
                  Judging by the picture, the touchpad has 4 buttons on the sides, and as far as I understand from the picture, for example, you can assign a button to the upper left (in the picture this is the X button of the joystick).

Comment

Touchpad is a single button physically, but reWASD can check its zone and add a mapping to it.
                    However, it is applicable to the physical DS4 only. So, if you have the one, you can assign four different actions to each zone.

But seems that you do not have a joystick itself but emulate it? In virtual DS4, we emulate only physical buttons that are normally seen by the system and games.

Comment

Understand. Then it remains only to wait for the possibility of emulation touch moves.

Comment

Hello,

Yes, will try to not stay a long time to implement the feature.
                        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,
                          I have a problem with my PS4 touchpad.I want it to behave like a button but i can't seem to change it it keeps behaving as a touchpad.
                          Even a very slight touch of my finger triggers it.Been looking everywhere and tried many different things but no succes.

Comment

Hello!

In reWASD, please choose each zone (there are four of them) and choose "Unmap".
                            Then, only the click will activate touchpad button.

If your touchpad behaviors as mouse or something like that, you may need to check Steam Big Picture or any other mapper that may add this. Do you use other mappers except reWASD?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                              Your physical device is PS3, right?

As for it doesn't have a touchpad, you won't be emulate it right now in reWASD.
                              We are working on making it possible to emulate touch moves with some other control (like stick), but this functionality is not ready yet.
                              Stay tuned!
                              Maybe can configure it on Steam Controller? It has touch capabilities like a PS touchpad.

Comment

Working...
                              X