No announcement yet.

Emulate PS4 touch (Swipes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some other games to play, don't worry!

Thank u!

Comment

Hey there!

reWASD 5.4 is here, and now it allows emulating virtual taps, swipes and zooms. Would be happy to get your feedback :satisfied:

Comment

Hello,

in the program reWASD for some reason does not work PS4 Touchpad (pressing) when using the keyboard and mouse, regardless of what key it is configured. What could be the reason? I play the game BloodBorne in the Playstation Now program.

Comment

Hello!

I think the game waits not for a tap but for a click.
          Please try to create Hold until release combo with a tap and click:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7fd8dc1367.jpg
Views:	851
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	219357

Comment

I confirm swipe work! Thank.
            Configured both on the keyboard with the mouse and on the PS3 joystick. Everything works. "Killzone: Shadow Fall" now playable.

I have an off-topic question. Perhaps the answer is somewhere, but I have not found. To be able to control the keyboard and mouse after having assigned the keys, need to press and hold the "left Windows" key. How to make it not necessary to hold, and with one click to switch the ability to control the mouse and keyboard in Windows? (I used to be able to switch to control the keyboard and mouse in Windows with one click on "left Windows" and vice versa activate the virtual joystick, but after the update this setting went astray. As I did before, I don’t remember, it somehow happened by itself).

Comment

Great!

In order to switch with a single tap, Shift 4 modifier in your config should have Toggle:

Name:	77fab15c56.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	219385

I assume this is how it is configured in your config, but Toggle Shift requires Rapid Fire feature. I think your trial is over for this one.

Comment

I have a license.
                I managed to do it with one click as you showed. But at the same time, the keys on the keyboard that were assigned to the virtual joystick do not work. For example, the button "1", although I set "Do not inherit", but it still doesn’t work when switching to the keyboard and mouse. The keys that were not assigned to the virtual joystick work (that is, for example, 2 3 4 work, they can write).
                Attached Files

Comment

I realized it was necessary to press ''unmap', now the "1" key works and all the rest.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Key "1" is unmapped in your config, and that is why it doesn't registered as a keyboard key and doesn't have any mapping.

Yep, seems I was a bit late

Comment

Doesn't seem to be working with Resident Evil Code Veronica X, using the Switch Pro Controller (Remote Play). Assigned Right Touch, that works as a Start Button in this title, to Capture and it simply doesn't register.

Comment

Hey there!

Have you tried a combo above?

Right Tap + Touchpad in a Hold until release combo:

Name:	baae9c357d.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	219403

Comment

Working...
                        X