Scuf controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuf controller

so i have a scuf vantage two, and i can tighten the triggers down to the point barely touching them sets it off, but when i try to use turbo thru rewasd it acts as though im holding it the enitre time and using zones i cant seem to get it to work, anyone have experiance with this?

Hello,
    Thank you for your questions, but I would ask you for giving me some details. Are set dead zones set in the trigger's settings not working? Was the "Affect gamepad hardware" option checked?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

im not sure which dead zone to set it to, ive tried all three high mid low and neither seem to work, if u understand it correct low is at the top of travel and high is at the very end of travel?

Comment

Yes, you are correct. However, not sure if you need those ones, because you can set Turbo for the whole trigger.
        Could you please describe a bit more detailed what do you want to achieve?

Comment

ok so the triggers on a scuf can be tightened so that they sit at the very bottom of travel so when u squeeze it barely moves and returns really fast i.e hair trigger, if i attempt to set turbo rewasd instally starts firing until i actually loosen the trigger to stock, so im trying to set the deadzone so that it only activates when i squeeze it and not at full or half squeeze as its already sitting somewehre belove those two points.

Comment

edit: im using a shift toggle on the psn button to swap between a standard layout and then the full auto layout.

Comment

Hello! Still not 100% sure that I got you right, sorry

So, there are two different tips!

0. Remove Turbo from the trigger itself and Unmap it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	6fce5b15d6.jpg
Views:	829
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	218861

Then,

1. Go to zones, check High one and set a trigger + turbo her.
              2. Otherwise, check Low zone and set a turbo for this one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bea64bbaa4.jpg
Views:	867
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	218860

In both cases, you will get turbo only for a limited travel zone, either when you slightly press, or when you do a full press.

Comment

Working...
              X