Map Multiple Keys to one Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Multiple Keys to one Button

Hello! I am new to this software, already bought the whole package for 16$ which I think is wonderful! But I am having some problems, I am basically trying to map two keys to one button and have been trying to figure out if this feature is possible?

I am playing elder scrolls online and trying to map the A button with Space and E so that i can jump around with the a button and use it for interactive actions. Hopefully somebody can help me achieve this, in the mean time I will keep on experimenting with this great software!

Thank you!

Hey there!

I think, you need to use Combo to do this.

1. Choose your controller button and press Key Combo:

Click image for larger version  Name:	8b56df6225.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.4 KB ID:	218980

2. Switch to Hold until release mode (1) and add Space and E (2):

Click image for larger version  Name:	5cb791aa31.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.1 KB ID:	218981

3. Press Apply and try it in the game.

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply! I have gotten that fixed, now I am trying to map my skills to be used by holding the Left Button to trigger and pressing A, B, X, Y, and Right Button as per skill choice. Is this possible to achieve with rewasd?

Comment

Hello,

I think you need to use a Shift mode - https://help.rewasd.com/basic-functions/shift-mode.html. This mode allows using different layout when the shift modifier buttons pressed (or toggled). Check the guide link regarding the mode.
        So you set new settings for XYBA and right bumper inside the Shift.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          Hello,

I think you need to use a Shift mode - https://help.rewasd.com/basic-functions/shift-mode.html. This mode allows using different layout when the shift modifier buttons pressed (or toggled). Check the guide link regarding the mode.
          So you set new settings for XYBA and right bumper inside the Shift.
          Thank you so much for this! I will come back if I have anymore questions

Comment

Will be happy to see you here again :satisfied:

Comment

Working...
            X