How to set reset time to a macro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set reset time to a macro?

I'm playing GW2 and I made a macro with the ReWASD combo feature. Now the problem is that when the fight is over, where ever I stop pushing the macro will stay there for ever. So when I decide to start a new fight the macro will trigger in whatever last-fight-spell I used which is problematic in this game. It is possible to set a reset time to the macro, let say for example three seconds everytime I stop pushing the button to go back to the first macro keystroke? Or, will be possible that I can add number 1 key to every button push plus the already setup macro keys? (In number 1 I have the basic start attack)
    Attached Files

Hello!

At the moment, the combo works from start to the end and only then it could be restarted. We are planning to add a timing that will revert a combo with breaks to the beginning, but this thing is not implemented yet. Stay tuned!

Right now, I could recommend you to use the emergency stop hotkey for all combos: you need to press both bumpers + View + Menu buttons to stop and revert all combos used in a config.

Comment

Ok. Thanks. That combo timer will be really useful.

Comment

Will do our best

Comment

I just want to know if the Key Combo "reset KeyCombo to the first key sequence after X idle period of time" is available yet? Because I still don't see it.

Comment

I just want to know if the Key Combo "reset KeyCombo to the first key sequence after X idle period of time" is available yet? Because I still don't see it.
            Hello!
            The requested feature has not yet been implemented. We have a lot of requests for updating the application, and first of all, the developers are trying to complete more important details for a larger number of user requests. But we remember you! Keep for updates

Comment

Hello,

I was wondering if this is something that is still in the works?

My main use for software like reWASD and others is strictly for MMORPG's, and games that have chain combos a combo reset or timeout is kind of a must. Currently I have to use a combination of reWASD and other software if I want to have combo timeouts. It sort of works but is a big pain to have to manage multiple apps, and it would be much easier if reWASD had support for a combo reset natively.

I know the 4 button combo to reset all combos, but that's pretty difficult to hit in the heat of the moment, also it's not really a great option because other abilities are already mapped to the buttons in the 4 button combo reset, so by trying to reset the combos, I am forced to activate abilities I did not want.

If the combo reset could be tied to a single button, much like all the other options, that would also work, if I noticed my combos were in a broken much easier to hit a single dedicated button to reset them then fumble around hitting 4 buttons and accidentally activating other abilities.

So tl;dr
              Is combo time out / reset something that is still in the works? I know the last reply said it wasn't a large user request, but I can assure you a large number of users would like this feature.

Comment

The feature is still in the plans, but no ETA is set for it yet.

We will notify you when it becomes available.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
                  The feature is still in the plans, but no ETA is set for it yet.

We will notify you when it becomes available.
                  Thanks for the reply, looking forward to it

Comment

This feature is a must have, guys. Please ;(
                    It's been 2 years.

Comment

Wow, I would love this feature! Please add it 😩

Comment

Working...
                      X