No announcement yet.

modern warfare mouse settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I’m pretty content with the movement and ADS precision (of course itll never be as fluid as a mouse but i think its as lose as can be)

i actually set Numpad + to turn remap off. It made more sense for me personally than holding win left for a shift modifier.

Comment

Ah, I see, thanks. Great idea!

Also, just to add some clarification, Shift has Toggle mode, so you can set it to Toggle, and you won't need to press and hold it, you will just need to press once.

There is a small difference in Shift with Do not inherit and the complete "Remap OFF". In first case, the virtual controller is presented in the system, and so no matter how many times you switch, the game won't lose it. When you Turn remap off completely, the virtual controller disappears, an there is a small chance that the game may not see it again without restart. Still, if it works for you, then great!

Comment

Oddly I tried that at first but even though the shift 2 toggle is set on by default, it still only activates on hold. I dont have the rapid fire pack so I guess it’s maybe a glitch?

Comment

Originally Posted by hussainnowair@gmail.com View Post
          Finished product: https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...82151f8d382313

lmk what you think!
          In game whats sensis and dead zone?

Comment

Hello,

@hussainnowair@gmail.com. RapidFire feature has 3 days, so you set the trial for testing (if you haven't tried the trial before). Open the license - > RapidFire to check status.
            In any case, it's cool that you've adjusted your setup as you needed.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for the config. Feels really good and my KDR has gone up significantly. Everything is working great now until I switched from my Logitech mouse to a razer deathadder. For some reason it will not unmap when I turn remap on. Very frustrating because I want to use my new fancy mouse! Lol

Comment

Originally Posted by hussainnowair@gmail.com View Post
                Finished product: https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...82151f8d382313

lmk what you think!
                what DPI and Game Settings?

Comment

Originally Posted by Danieljensen51 View Post
                  Thanks for the config. Feels really good and my KDR has gone up significantly. Everything is working great now until I switched from my Logitech mouse to a razer deathadder. For some reason it will not unmap when I turn remap on. Very frustrating because I want to use my new fancy mouse! Lol
                  Please check a few things:
                  1. Does your mouse is initialized as mouse in reWASD (at the bottom left, you should see "Mouse" near your Razer
                  2. Do you have trial days left for Advanced mapping feature (it is 3-day long, so it may be finished, and so mouse-stick mappings do not work
                  3. Do you see unmaps in your config, like here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dbdb9f87c4.jpg
Views:	1044
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	219764

Comment

Working...
                  X