No announcement yet.

Mouse Input for Joystick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry, I am not sure I've understood you correctly.

Mixing different inputs from different remappers may cause many unexpected twists.

Have you tried using reWASD only with all other mappers switched off? This is how we test stick to mouse mapping.

Comment

All I want to do is play without getting stuck or jerky. I re-downloaded reWASD this morning, because Steam won't unread a joystick unless it reads PS4 (Remote Play).....All I want is for my joystick to read MOUSE not Mouse + Joystick which causes jerkiness.

As of right now, reWASD is only working like I want it to, ONLY by switching to Remote Play, then going into Steam and removing the Rightstick functionality.....If I want to play Origin or Epic Games or Blizzard.....I need to UNINSTALL reWASD.....REINSTALL DS4Windows, then turn off joystick from DS4Windows......that's annoying...

Comment

Oh and I'm still using Antimicro...So I turn off the joystick from Steam, but reWASD joystick still gets stuck in the middle as it crosses axis points (someone else said this and you all understood perfectly), so I turn on Antimicro just to map the joystick....Then everything is GREAT.....unless I switch clients then I'm back to watching the mouse cursoir blink between mouse and gaming crosshair...

Comment

You do not need to uninstall reWASD if you do not use it, just turn Remap OFF, and it won't work.

Yes, your issue seems to be the same that we experienced before, but we could not reproduce it with the current version, and the customer who reported it, also didn't encounter it anymore.

My only guess is not to use all mappers together, because it may cause unpredictable results.

Comment

Well I solved my problem. Ultimately, DS4WINDOWS allows me to “shut off” the x360 driver bind, so I can throw on a mouse bind from Antimicro....

I like the GUI for reWASD and I NEVER would have considered binding the mouse to the joystick. Honestly I felt I was SOL using gamepad stick setup xD.

Due to my hands being positioned a certain way, my left forearm rests on the ds4 touchpad, so I need software that allows me to unbind the touchpad. After that, I don’t really need anything special in terms of buttons or pressure, etc.....but that mouse bind...COOL idea...especially because I use to play on the PC, but I couldn’t strafe, only move forward using the Right Mouse (W) and Scroll down (RB).

So yea....thanks for your patience at least.

Comment

At least you can unmap touchpad with reWASD

Comment

:satisfied:

Comment

Working...
                X