No announcement yet.

Mouselook Locked While Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the video. Can you send your config as a file? Your configs are stored here: C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ reWASD \ Profiles I need the correspondent * .rewasd file.

Comment

I found the response curves. I change to multiple curves configurations and the problem persists in the exact same way regardless of what curves configuration I choose. How can I fix the erratic cursor movement?

Comment

To test your problem, I need a config. Can you send it?

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          I attached the rewasd configuration file
          Attached Files

Comment

Disregard the last post. This is the right configuration file GW2.rewasd

Comment

Strange, just tested your config in a similar MMORPG. I can't play the sharp jump of the mouse like in your video. Perhaps your MMORPG has a checkbox in the settings that makes the mouse jump to a certain point when you right-click. (I had such a checkbox in MMORPG, and usually I removed it)

Comment

Strange, just tested your config in a similar MMORPG. I can't play the sharp jump of the mouse like in your video. Perhaps your MMORPG has a checkbox in the settings that makes the mouse jump to a certain point when you right-click. (I had such a checkbox in MMORPG, and usually I removed it)
                No. This is GW2 and the only key to jump is spacebar. This agressive rotation happen in WoW too. In WoW has the same simple key for jump, the spacebar.

Comment

You misunderstood me, this is not a jump button. And in the setting of the game, in which pressing RMB makes the mouse to jump, as in your video. As I said, the config you sent works fine for me.

Comment

You misunderstood me, this is not a jump button. And in the setting of the game, in which pressing RMB makes the mouse to jump, as in your video. As I said, the config you sent works fine for me.
                    I see.

I looked into the game control and mouse settings and I can't tell what setting is messing with the cursor.

Comment

Perhaps clearing the data will help you. To do this, go to Preferences> General> Clear data button. Restart reWASD and apply your config again. If this does not help, most likely the problem is in the game itself.
                      From the side of reWASD and the config itself - everything works well.

Comment

Perhaps clearing the data will help you. To do this, go to Preferences> General> Clear data button. Restart reWASD and apply your config again. If this does not help, most likely the problem is in the game itself.
                        From the side of reWASD and the config itself - everything works well.
                        Two MMOs with same exact problem? I dont think so.

Comment

Waoo! I just restart the computer and now the configuration is working! No more camera spinning and somewhat mouselook lock feature. Finally!

Comment

Working...
                          X