No announcement yet.

Lots of issues / questions - combos for COD Warzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll need both configs in question (from your PC and laptop) and a version of reWASD used on your laptop to check it.

Comment

Hello,

What config do you use and what game for? Can you share the config? Configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Perhaps there are some steps that leading the issue. Randomly means character moves forward itself without gamepad touching, or when you play, and it happens after some sequences of button press of something like this.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I use the same configs for both my Desktop and Laptop. Just copy them over to each other if/when I make changes to them. Desktop running Version 5.6.1, Laptop running version 5.6.0.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by neonblue; 31.12.2020, 05:08.

Comment

While you did increase deadzone for left sticks as was shown in the video, you did not tick the [Affect gamepad behavior for games] checkbox.
          And "Battle Troll" config still has the default deadzone value.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
            While you did increase deadzone for left sticks as was shown in the video, you did not tick the [Affect gamepad behavior for games] checkbox.
            And "Battle Troll" config still has the default deadzone value.
            Ok, I will give that a try, and report back later. The Battle troll config was just recently created, the other 3 configs were my main ones that were giving me the issue.

Comment

Report after giving it some time of testing.

It is still doing it. I even moved the circle all the way to the full green circle. I have noticed that every time I switch to another slot and go back to check if "Affect gamepad behavior for games" it becomes unchecked. I am sure now that all my configs are checked, and have the slider moved up to the green radius. But after I switch slots and go back and look, its unchecked.

Comment

Thank you for the report, I have managed to reproduce the issue with unsaved "Affect..." option.

We will fix it in the upcoming version.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                  Thank you for the report, I have managed to reproduce the issue with unsaved "Affect..." option.

We will fix it in the upcoming version.
                  Thank you kindly.

Comment

Hello!

We have released the new version that fixes the first issue you have reported. Would be happy to get any feedback from you.

You can learn more about this version from this post or download it from the official site or via the app.
                    Sorry for the slow response. I haven't been gaming too much, however I did notice that when I use the anti recoil combos I'm still getting "stuck" right stick movements even after releasing buttons, i.e. in FPS games will get stuck spinning in a circle. Switching slots resets everything and it works again after that. This is on 5.6.1

Comment

Originally Posted by properjob View Post
                      I haven't been gaming too much, however I did notice that when I use the anti recoil combos I'm still getting "stuck" right stick movements even after releasing buttons, i.e. in FPS games will get stuck spinning in a circle. Switching slots resets everything and it works again after that. This is on 5.6.1
                      Can you upload the config you're having this issue with?

Comment

Attached - happening quite often with this
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hey there! Thanks for the config!

Could you please also describe which buttons are you pressing? I have tried the config with the tester, and I could not reproduce it, no matter how many times I press trigger and/or deflect the stick. Maybe you could help us with the steps?

Comment

Hello neonblue !

We have updated the latest version of reWASD — now Affect gamepad behavior for games option is saved to the config and lets you change the deadzone for the physical and virtual controller. Would be grateful if you install the latest build from our website to check it.

Comment

Hey there! Thanks for the config!

Could you please also describe which buttons are you pressing? I have tried the config with the tester, and I could not reproduce it, no matter how many times I press trigger and/or deflect the stick. Maybe you could help us with the steps?
                              No problem, it's quite hard to replicate to be honest! It randomly has happened a few times mid-game but I can't think of any specific steps that might reproduce.

Comment

Originally Posted by properjob View Post

No problem, it's quite hard to replicate to be honest! It randomly has happened a few times mid-game but I can't think of any specific steps that might reproduce.
                                I see, thanks. Will try to check it from our side. In case you notice any dependence, do not hesitate to contact us please.

Comment

Working...
                                X