Fragfx Piranha for PS4 to use on PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragfx Piranha for PS4 to use on PC

wondering if anyone can help me out - i have a splitfish fragfx piranha for ps4 which is essentially a chuck on the left and the mouse on the right joined as one controller - i want to use it for COD on my PC - can you help me?

Hi there,

How can I help you? What help do you need?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

so right now windows is recognizing the piranha as a controller but in the warzone lobby it doesnt recognize it is there a way using reWASD to make it recognize my controller?

Comment

i downloaded a ds4 driver hoping that it mimght recognize it as a ps4 controller but that didnt work either

Comment

Hello,

Does reWASD detect the connected devices? I believe that there is a physical switch between two modes - keyboard and gamepad. Please, try to set on Gamepad mode and check if devices are detected by reWASD.

Also, what ds4 driver was installed? Please, remove it completely, before reWASD using, as could occur drivers issues.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

so this controller only has a physical switch between ps3 and ps4 - those are the only two options. this controller is a chuck and mouse combined. it was called DS4windows. i have deleted it and stopped the driver in its own app- but i couldnt find the app in the uninstaller menu. in the reWASD it only has 2 options the keyboad and a programmable gaming mouse

Comment

on the bottom left of reWASD the only thing that shows is "ASUS Number Pad" also

Comment

Hello,

1. Make sure that you do not have any third-party drives that these mappers are used (Scptoolkit, vigem).
                2. Connect to the PC, open the reWASD. What devices do you see here - https://prnt.sc/xvbvhp?
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

1. yes i ran the cmd function as i used Ds4 Windows Jays2kings and theres no trace of the SCP anymore.

2. all i see is my normal mouse which i use for the laptop and Asus Number pad

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-30 144213.jpg
Views:	1157
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	223847

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Seems that reWASD does not detect this model (I recalled that we added the FragFX FragChuck but not the Fragfx Piranha).

Can you may collect logs of this device connection.

1. Unplug all physical controllers.

2. Open reWASD via Admin - Preference - General - StartLog.

3. Connect the device, wait 2-3 sec.

4. Back to General, and press StopLog. Then send us an archive to investigate logs.

Please, follow these steps only to collect precise information, do not plug an additional controller or other devices.

Thank you in advance.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

ok great ill get on that - in the meantime can i ask another favour can you walk me through how i can make a Left Joycon (nintendo switch) controller and a normal gaming PC mouse emulate a ps4 controller?

Comment

Hello,

You may group devices (link) and add the virtual DS4 - https://recordit.co/DKRSSukjYL

Here (link) is some information about the mouse as stick adjustments
                          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

so i have grouped the two together but how to make them act as one Ps4 controller - sorry for the questions first time doing this

Comment

Hello,

What do you mean? As soon you apply the config, devices are muted and the system sees only Wireless controller - DS4. Just make sure that DS4 is selected in virtual controller settings (screenshot). The remote play config is pre-installed, you may find it in the software.

Also, check this YouTube video regarding your case.
                              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                              X