Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help: Erratic Mouse Movement (Xbox Series X Controller Right Stick Mapped to Mouse)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
    We are aware of the issue you are facing with. Right now, we are doing our best to find what causes the issue with random mouse moving UP. As we mentioned this already, once the issue is fixed, we will let you know.
    Thank you for your support

Comment

You are always welcome!

The issue is pretty difficult, we can barely reproduce it at the moment.
      If you have some steps that lead to it pretty often and could make a video with this issue for us, it will be highly appreciated.

Comment

I did some further testing on this issue. With the Xbox Series X controller connected and on, and the reWASD program still running, I tried using just the keyboard and mouse instead. Within 10 minutes of testing, the random "look up" issue never happened. Then I started playing with the controller and it happened twice within 5 minutes.

I have UT installed on 2 computers, both using different Xbox Series X controllers, so it rules out one controller just being wonky with the game.

Comment

Thank you. Hope the next release will fix this issue, we are working on it right now.

Comment

Hello there!

The issue you described was not able to be reproduced in the reWASD 5.7 version. It is live now. Feel free to download the latest version from our website reWASD.com!

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
              Hello there!

The issue you described was not able to be reproduced in the reWASD 5.7 version. It is live now. Feel free to download the latest version from our website reWASD.com!
              Perfect. I'll give it a test later this weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X