How configure paddles in gamepad KAISER - NXKROMKSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there!

We have released the new version — reWASD 5.8 — and it seems to be fixing the issue with the tray agent. I would be grateful if you check it from our side, because we could not reproduce the same steps you had.

Comment

Hello, I´ve tried the last version 5.8.0 and now there is no problem with tray icon. So the issue from tray icon is ressolved

But there is another problem.

I have my desktopp in 1920x1080p and almost all games with DSR from nvidia in 3840x2160p.

I open rewasd (always have in minimum size window) and choose the profile of the game. I open the game and if I alt+tab or when I close the game, the window from rewasd changes to maxed window and this didn´t happen in the old version of rewasd I was using.

Comment

Originally Posted by turina3 View Post
        Hello, I´ve tried the last version 5.8.0 and now there is no problem with tray icon. So the issue from tray icon is ressolved

But there is another problem.

I have my desktopp in 1920x1080p and almost all games with DSR from nvidia in 3840x2160p.

I open rewasd (always have in minimum size window) and choose the profile of the game. I open the game and if I alt+tab or when I close the game, the window from rewasd changes to maxed window and this didn´t happen in the old version of rewasd I was using.
        Hey there!
        We are glad that the past problem has been solved.

Regarding the new case: Could you describe the steps in more detail, and if you don't mind recording a short video of what's going on your screen?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

The issue appears if I have the game in different resolution than the game. If the game is in the same resolution than desktop then there is no problem.

After I close the game, the window from rewasd goes to maxed size even if I had previously changed to minimal size.

This issue doesn´t happen in the old version 5.1.0.1302

A short video where you can see how the size window of rewasd change its size after I close the game (The game is in 2160p and desktop in 1080p):

- I show you the resolution of my desktop 1920x1080p
          - I show you I have activated dsr in nvidia panel for 1440p and 2160p
          - I open rewasd and I show I can change the size of the window easily
          - I open a game and I show the resolution of the game: 2160p
          - I close the game and then when I go back to desktop the size of the rewasd window has changed to maxed size.

Comment

The issue appears if I have the game in different resolution than the game. If the game is in the same resolution than desktop then there is no problem.

After I close the game, the window from rewasd goes to maxed size even if I had previously changed to minimal size.

This issue doesn´t happen in the old version 5.1.0.1302

A short video where you can see how the size window of rewasd change its size after I close the game (The game is in 2160p and desktop in 1080p):

- I show you the resolution of my desktop 1920x1080p
            - I show you I have activated dsr in nvidia panel for 1440p and 2160p
            - I open rewasd and I show I can change the size of the window easily
            - I open a game and I show the resolution of the game: 2160p
            - I close the game and then when I go back to desktop the size of the rewasd window has changed to maxed size.

Thank you for the information and the video provided.
            We will try to reproduce this situation from our side, and if it works out, we will look for ways to resolve it.

Comment

Hey there! A quick follow-up regarding the issue with maximized window:

In reWASD 5.1, there was an older version of .NET framework, that's the main difference in the behavior. And this behavior is ruled by .NET, so there is nothing we could actually fix at the moment. We will try to manage the size of the window by ourselves in the future versions, and then we will be able to fix it. As for it is a pretty big task, it is scheduled to the next major release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Thank you very much for answering. I will update in the future but at the moment I´m fine in version 5.1
                Thanks for all.

Comment

I could fix this issue: the window from rewasd goes to maxed size even if I had previously changed to minimal size when I use alt-tab or I close the game
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	PARA EVITAR CAMBIO TAMAÑO VENTANA AL HACER ALT - TAB.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	312.4 KB
ID:	231088

Comment

I could fix this issue: the window from rewasd goes to maxed size even if I had previously changed to minimal size when I use alt-tab or I close the game
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	PARA EVITAR CAMBIO TAMAÑO VENTANA AL HACER ALT - TAB.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	312.4 KB
ID:	231088
                    Wow, thank you for the post!

Comment

Working...
                    X