Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift modifier

Hi

I'm on reWASD 6.0 I'm using shift modifiers with my dual sense controller . When i create a shift modifier overly on the pop up menu where it says

Use as Shift modifier
    above that is

Add description there I've wrote " Driving "

but when i active the shift overlay i see on my screen bottom right corner the overlay is active and the colour but not the description I've added just " dual sense Shift 3 is active it doesn't say

" Driving "

Hello!
    Show in more detail on the screenshots what description you mean and how it should look.

Comment

here this is my modifier
      Attached Files

Comment

This is the caption for the button in the reWASD window. It does not apply to overlay notifications, therefore it is not displayed there.
        We will consider adding this. Thank you.

Comment

ok no problem

Comment

ok here's my next problem.

my shift modifier notification on toggle shows on my pc desktop as in this picture but when i play pubg and use my shift modifier i can see on my controller its active with the colour bar on the touch pad showing the same colour as my shift modifier config but the shift notification isn't showing on my pubg screen .

Attached Files

Comment

I've fixed it by playing the game in "borderless mode " and not "fullscreen mode" then the overlay shows

Comment

You can use the DirectX overlay to show the overlay in full screen games, but since this is an online game, it is best not to. This solution is suitable for single-player games.
                Exiting full screen mode is the best solution in this case.

Comment

Working...
                X