No announcement yet.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Issue with shift layers persisting input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've sent you the msinfo. At least other modes seem to fix my problem, so that is great as I hadn't thought to try that (to be honest I didn't even know the option was there), as this mode (fast) is selected by default.

Comment

To clarify I sent you an email, the upload attachments button here wouldn't let me upload it.

Comment

Regardless of if 'fast' is buggy or if it's an issue with my system, Windows 11, or something else, may I suggest that 'keyboard native' would be a better default? Not sure what the motivation for fast repeats is (maybe less latency in input?). I just tested my setup again in Horizon Zero Dawn and it behaves perfectly as expected.

Comment

Originally Posted by flowerdealer View Post
          Regardless of if 'fast' is buggy or if it's an issue with my system, Windows 11, or something else, may I suggest that 'keyboard native' would be a better default? Not sure what the motivation for fast repeats is (maybe less latency in input?). I just tested my setup again in Horizon Zero Dawn and it behaves perfectly as expected.
          That's a good idea, and we have discussed the same one with a team

At the moment, we are researching different things — as for we could not reproduce the same behavior when we tested your config on Windows 11 too — pretty interesting to understand which exact option may relate here, besides reWASD settings. We have another idea too — to emulate the same speed the keyboard in the particular system has. Thank you for the provided information, testing and your report — we got a new challenge here

Comment

I was thinking that it might have to do with internal timers, from what I can see my pc ha hpet enabled. I tried disabling it but it made no difference. For windows 11 I also disabled virtualization based security.

Comment

Got it. We will certainly let you know once we find it — that's a riddle at the moment

Comment

Working...
              X