No announcement yet.

Unable to map paddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There might be, but we don't know about it.

Comment

Understood

Comment

I gotta say, that is pretty damn irritating...... as I literally purchased this program (with advanced mapping) for this specific reason. You may to add this to the home page or download section (or installer) so others don''t feel like they just wasted money and are waiting on MS to fix an issue.

Comment

Hi. I do not have access to an Xbox console. And i just dont see how to revert the firmware on PC... in device manager it does not list xbox controller anywhere. Just the HID game controller. If i try to change that, i dont see xbox as an option. Frustrating. Bought the worlds most expensive controller, extra software to macro the paddles, and i just cant get it to work on PC... sad face

Comment

Hello!

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us via help@rewasd.com to issue the refund.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
              Hello!

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us via help@rewasd.com to issue the refund.
              No need. It isn''t you guys I am upset with, but I would recommend you guys add something to tell people NOT to update firmware prior to purchasing. I can confirm that reverting firmware on my friends xbox one s did resolve my issue.

Thank you guys for the support (this is why im not requesting a refund) as you guys have been awesome about trying to help and responding quickly.

Thanks for all you do!

Comment

Thanks for your kind words!
                Unfortunately, this case does not depend on us.
                We slightly corrected the post with information regarding the firmware and hope that this will help users.
                And we also hope that users will test the application using a trial period before buying.

Comment

Hi. I was able to go into the local electronics store and they let me use thier xbox they had in the service department. I performed the roll-back. Now im just crossing my fingers when i try this evening, it works !!

Comment

Originally Posted by DrDetroit101 View Post
                    Hi. I was able to go into the local electronics store and they let me use thier xbox they had in the service department. I performed the roll-back. Now im just crossing my fingers when i try this evening, it works !!
                    Yay, great news! Hope it will be the last and only misunderstanding with Xbox Elite controller and reWASD

Please let us know how it goes!

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
                      Thanks for your kind words!
                      Unfortunately, this case does not depend on us.
                      We slightly corrected the post with information regarding the firmware and hope that this will help users.
                      And we also hope that users will test the application using a trial period before buying.
                      That's awesome!

reWASDer What I am saying is maybe on the download page you guys add the Firmware Warning so you don't get stuck having to support or issue refunds to users who flat out just did the firmware update before purchasing.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeCiph3reD View Post

That's awesome!

reWASDer What I am saying is maybe on the download page you guys add the Firmware Warning so you don't get stuck having to support or issue refunds to users who flat out just did the firmware update before purchasing.
                        Thanks for your advice, we will definitely discuss it.

Comment

Apply the EMR to the area of your back where you are experiencing resistance. Keep your finger on the button you want to map a paddle too. Then, simultaneously, hold for the required paddle. Keep both pressed for about 10-15 seconds. Then, release the original button, followed by the paddle, and finally the magnet.
                          krunker

Comment

Originally Posted by DeCiph3reD View Post

That's awesome!

Have you seen this post? I used this to rollback my firmware using a PC: https://forum.rewasd.com/forum/rewas...101#post231101

Comment

Working...
                            X