Issues with rapidfire on mouse clicking in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with rapidfire on mouse clicking in game

Hello. This is an amazing software. Everything has been working good for me so far when it comes to macros on a controller. However, when it comes to fps games and I try to add turbo to my clicks, its kind of a hit or miss. An example would be Far Cry 6. When I add rapid fire to my right click, it lags in certain areas of the game. I would hold down the left mouse button and the gun would fire a few rounds, stop, then continue. I've tried to play with pauses in between but its still not as smooth. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Here is an example of what I try to mess around with:Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	599
Size:	308.8 KB
ID:	231898

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	516
Size:	281.2 KB
ID:	231899

This is just one of many variants i test with. I've tried to add micro pauses between each click, I've also tried to add several clicks to the combo. It seems to be more stable with more clicks add, but still not as smooth. Thank you
    Attached Files

Hey there!

If you get inconsistent behavior, it seems that the game doesn't detect such a fast click. It may be a good idea to experiment with pauses. I would suggest that you create a combo that looks this way:

Name:	7c3867df78.png
Views:	514
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	231904

With this combo, you can set a pause that will determinate how long the button is pressed. Please try 30-40-50 ms and check in-game results.

Then, this combo can be set to Turbo, and here we have one more pause — it determinates the time between clicks (shots). For different guns, this pause could be also different. If you use some "heavy" weapon, I would suggest increase the pause between shots:

Name:	03c67478c7.png
Views:	484
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	231905

As I can see from your screenshots, you have used 20 ms in both cases. I assume it may be not enough.

Comment

got it to work after playing around with it a bit more thank you!

Comment

We are always glad to help!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hey there!

If you get inconsistent behavior, it seems that the game doesn't detect such a fast click. It may be a good idea to experiment with pauses. I would suggest that you create a combo that looks this way:

Name:	7c3867df78.png
Views:	514
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	231904

With this combo, you can set a pause that will determinate how long the button is pressed. Please try 30-40-50 ms and check in-game results.

Then, this combo can be set to Turbo, and here we have one more pause — it determinates the time between clicks (shots). For different guns, this pause could be also different. If you use some "heavy" weapon, I would suggest increase the pause between shots:

Name:	03c67478c7.png
Views:	484
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	231905

As I can see from your screenshots, you have used 20 ms in both cases. I assume it may be not enough.
          I am using something similar with Minecraft. The issue is that some servers in Minecraft detect automatic clicking and bans the players. I want make a setup that can bypass the detection. For trial purpose, I set the pause at 60ms which gives me a clicking speed of just above 16 clicks per second on cps test. Is there a way I can increase the speed upto 20 while making Minecraft believe these are manual clicks.

Comment

I suppose you should try out different values and see for yourself what works better.

Comment

Thanks for responding. I have tested with 50ms now and it touched 20 clicks per second... not banned yet (phewww).. hopefully it works for longer!

Comment

Sometimes it happens to me as well. After disconnecting it for 2-3 seconds, switching off the app, and plugging it back in, I restart the app. The solution works. If it does not work for you, it might be a problem with your mouse. You can check if your mouse detects clicks with CPS Test. If the counter increases, your mouse is fine, otherwise try using a different one.

Comment

Working...
                X