Gamepad mapping driver is out of date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by omnitgo View Post
    I get the gamepad mapping driver is out of date. When I click yes to update it it gives me the version update mismatch. It does it every time I reboot and sometimes pops back up when using rewasd which crashes it.
    If I got you correctly, does reWASD run sometimes? I mean from time to time the error doesn't occur and allows you to use reWASD as usual. Is it correct?

Comment

Is it possible you have also some other older version of reWASD in different folder which was not deleted properly? Then it tries to autostart on reboot and emits this error.
      I suggest to uninstall reWASD completely now and reboot. Then check your PC if you still have some reWASD files anywhere and delete them manually.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post

If I got you correctly, does reWASD run sometimes? I mean from time to time the error doesn't occur and allows you to use reWASD as usual. Is it correct?
        It always gives me the error when I reboot. After that it'll let me reopen it and run it then randomly give me the error again shutting it off.

I've tried uninstalling multiple ways, rebooting, and after I reinstall I get the same error.

Comment

I guess the error reason might be a restore point. More specifically, once you reboot the system, the old driver is installed from the restore point and the error occurs every time after rebooting. I assume you should check your system restore settings.

Comment

Working...
          X