No Mouse Movements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Mouse Movements

Hello there! So, as the title says, I've had an issue getting my mouse (which I mapped to the right joystick of an Xbox controller) to look around in-game (Batman Arkham Knight). The weird part is that the rest of the mouse functions work. Left-click, which I mapped to right trigger, and right-click, which I mapped to left trigger, worked perfectly fine. I tried to solve the issue using the following trouble-shooting methods, unfortunately, to no avail:

1) Re-initializing both my keyboard and mouse numerous times.
    2) Clearing the data via preferences.
    3) Uninstalling and reinstalling reWASD.

Something I would like to note is that my keyboard shows up as a Mouse and Keyboard at the bottom of the screen (which you can see in the provided screenshots), and all of my attempts to change that via re-initialization have been futile. Also, whenever my mouse locks due to double input (which, according to videos on Youtube, is supposed to happen, so I guess I'm somewhat on the right track), the left windows button does not unlock my mouse; it just pulls up my taskbar.

I have attached all relevant screenshots of my configuration to this post. However, if you require more to provide more informative feedback, please feel free to ask.

Thank you

(Addendum: I have a license and can provide proof if necessary.)​
    Attached Files

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Comment

Is this what you're asking for?
      Attached Files

Comment

The mouse did not return to native behavior because the special Shift layer responsible for this was not properly configured.
        I fixed it. Now when you press the Left Win button, your devices will return to native behavior, and when you press it again, it will again become a virtual controller.
        Try the updated config.

If in game, after applying the config, the mouse still won't let you control the camera, check a couple of things:
        1. If the game allows you to select the input method in the settings, make sure that the controller is selected, not kb&m
        2. Open the gamepad tester. Apply the config using the "Apply to slot" button and control the mouse and keyboard. Is the virtual controller on the site fully responsive?
        3. If everything is fine with the first two points, try changing the type of virtual controller to Xbox 360, reapply the config and restart the game.​
        Attached Files

Comment

It works now! Thank you for the responses on such short notice!

Comment

We are always happy to help!

Comment

i have the same problem and i tried everything and still my in game mouse dont work.i cant aim and move around with mouse,everything else is working

Comment

Hi P4r41331

Please send us a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your mouse mappings.

Comment

​here is my mouse setts and ty for answering
                  Attached Files

Comment

As we can see from your screenshot, your mouse is not in the device group to which you are applying the config.
                    You need to add your mouse to the device group.​

You can learn more about the Group of devices in this article.

Comment

i manage to do it .now mouse is working but it moves so slow. when ads is even slower. any ideas ?

Comment

Once you apply a config with a virtual controller, your mouse and keyboard should be blocked, because otherwise you will get double input in a game, and it is unplayable.

You can switch between two inputs easily. If you are using our default PS4 Remote Play config, you will just need to tap the Left Windows keyboard key to get your mouse back and tap again to switch to the controller mode.

Otherwise, please check this guide for more details.

You can increase sensitivity in Advanced Mouse settings. The sensitivity is also affected by the response curve.​

Comment

Hi i also have this problem and it is only my 3rd day with the full rewasd package kinda making me regret spending my money on the application, So when I first got rewasd I downloaded a community config a Destiny 2 one that I linked in here, it worked perfect no problems, halfway through the second day the mouse stops responding as right stick emulator, no mouse movements only clicks. Ive tried reinitializing uninstalling my razer synapse application going through drivers, and even testing the virtual controller in steam. It also doesn't recognize the mouse movements as the right stick. Destiny2 doesn't have a controller or keyboard choice to setup so it isn't the game. last pic got uploaded as jpg cuz it was too big as png.
                          Attached Files

Comment

hearts Are you sure you have the Full Pack reWASD license and not just the basic one?

For mouse-to-stick mapping to work, you must have the [Advanced Mapping] feature activated. If it was on a 3-day Trial Period, it has expired by now and no longer works.

Otherwise, please ensure you have the correct mouse device in the group you are remapping. You can use the [Device detection mode] to check that. Follow the instructions in case #24 here to fix the issue.

Comment

Originally Posted by hearts View Post
                              Hi i also have this problem and it is only my 3rd day with the full rewasd package kinda making me regret spending my money on the application, So when I first got rewasd I downloaded a community config a Destiny 2 one that I linked in here, it worked perfect no problems, halfway through the second day the mouse stops responding as right stick emulator, no mouse movements only clicks. rare twin flame signs
                              Ive tried reinitializing uninstalling my razer synapse application going through drivers, and even testing the virtual controller in steam. It also doesn't recognize the mouse movements as the right stick. Destiny2 doesn't have a controller or keyboard choice to setup so it isn't the game. last pic got uploaded as jpg cuz it was too big as png.
                              Same here! My mouse is doing the same thing - it only clicks but won't move around the screen.

support Agent

My 3-day trial just ended. Any chance I can get a few more days? If so, how?

Comment

Working...
                              X