Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome!

Comment

I have a theory that disconnecting appears due to rumble or LED. For the tests, please try to disable all rumble in the config and all LED options in reWASD profile

Comment

I think I know how to turn off the LED in rewasd, is there also a setting to disable rumble support in rewasd?

Comment

You can turn off the motors for the emulated virtual controller in the vibration settings.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	161
Size:	494.1 KB
ID:	238103

Comment

I turned off the settings as you suggested and it seems more stable but I am still getting permanent disconnects, it just happens less often.

Comment

Sounds interesting

Do you use Steam? If yes, please check if enabled Xbox Extended Feature Support Driver in Steam. You need to disable this.

Secondly, let us know your PC specification. Do you have a laptop or desktop?

Comment

I do use steam but I did not have the extended feature support driver installed. I am using a desktop with windows 11. msi 790 mobo, 64gb of ddr5 ram, 3080ti, and a 12900k. nothing is overclocked.

Comment

If disabling rumble makes disconnections happen less often, there is a high chance of some battery-related hardware issues. I would recommend bringing this controller to a service center.

Comment

I thought that could be the case. But it only happens when using rewasd. Ive never had a permanent disconnect when its disabled.

Comment

Do you have the [Turn wireless gamepad off if it is not active during X minutes with applied config] option enabled at [Preferences > Gamepads]? If not, then we'll need the logs to figure out what is happening.

Comment

I think I may have fixed it. I went into the virtual controller settings and set it from virtual xbox 360 to virtual xbox one. I also changed the device performance from normal to high. I tested for about a half hour and haven't had a disconnect, even with the LED and rumble enabled. ill upload some logs if it happens again.

Comment

Glad to know the issue has been resolved.
                          Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.​

Comment

Working...
                          X